FM14 Request a Player Screenshot (please use instead of starting a new thread)

Your contradicting yourself there mate :D Saying give him playing time but then you said you did and he still didnt develop

No, I said he got playing time when on loan, which is very different from playing time in your own first team, where you also can choose his training schedule and tutor him.

hi!
anyone could post a screen of mateo kovavic 2018 or more?
thx!

2016 or later please.
Carlos Fierro
Alexander Kacanilclic (fulham)
Cauley Woodrow (fulham)
Ange Freedy-Plumain (fulham)

Please guy would really appreciate it.

Thank you lukieboy. Wow i already have the fulham trio better than that :) second season

Ryan Colclough and Calllum Mcfadzean 2016+

I don't have FM 14 and want to see the default stats of a few players missing in FIFA (so I can convert them):

All of them play for Independiente (Argentine second division, not to be confused with Independiente Rivadavia):

Leonel Miranda
Fabian Monserrat
Francisco Pizzini
Hernan Fredes
Matias Pisano
Martin Zapata

(the last two are already in FIFA but their positions are wrong so I want to compare them to FM).

Thanks so much!

Bertrand Traore (Chelsea). His star potential wasn't really good, but he was my 4th trained by club player.... However he played a 7.6 average in about 15 games and scoring 9. Same second season with star potential rising but ofc I have potential better players. So would like to see this guy around 2019 or so.

FM-2014-Alen-Halilovic-2020-profile.png