Reaction score
The tactic has been shutdown.

Here is new tactic which is stronger(or at least I thinks so;)) - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/163750-unreal.html

*****************Total Supremacy****************

Hi all!

Guys, as you can see guys there’s two tactic in this tread – Total Supremacy and Total Domination. Both tactics show excellent results for me but I recommend you try Total Supremacy because it show a bit better and sable results.

Download the tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/yu8GJyh/TFF_Total_Supremacy_v1.tac

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/7fyxcrTEGfwUC

Tests and Results(under spoiler)

These results from my 4th season at West Ham. I won league with total domination. I want to show match stats from away games against TOP team. Notice as I said it’s 4th season and I brought a lot good players to West Ham in order to be competitive with TOP clubs.

VS Man Utd

qliv.jpg

VS Man City
9f4p.jpg

VS Arsenal
tt4q.jpg

VS Chelsea
xwnj.jpg

VS Liverpool
xi97.jpg

VS Tottenham
jqig.jpg

x1bj.jpg

Now mostly important part! Attributes requirements for positions to make this tactic work well!

Guys, at first I must say this tactic has been designed to win and dominate TOP world leagues and Champions League. Your results with this tactic will as good as you can find suited players for it. More players suited than better results will be.

I highlighted important attributes for every position which have strong impact on results and give you recommended numbers.

STCL/STCR/AMC
-I recommend have weak foot for all these positions no lower than “Reasonable”.
-Technique, Dribbling, Finishing, Anticipation, Off The Ball, Agility – all these attributes no lower than 14.
-Acceleration, Pace - no lower than 13.
-Flair, Decisions, Composure, Creativity – no lower than 12.
-Passing, First Touch – no lower than 12.

ML/MR
-ML – I recommend left footed. MR – right footed.
-Technique, Dribbling - no lower than 14
-Acceleration, Pace, Agility– no lower than 13
-Teamwork, Work Rate – no lower than 13.
-Positioning, Marking – no lower than 11.
-Anticipation – no lower than 13.
-Off The Ball – no lower than 11.
-Passing, Crossing– no lower than 13.
-Composure, Flair, Decisions – no lower than 12.

DM
-Teamwork, Work Rate, Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling – no lower than 14.
-Strength – no lower than 14.
-Jumping Reach – no lower than 12.
-Technique, Composure, Decisions – no lower than 12.
-Aggression, Bravery – no lower than 11.

DL/DR
-DL must be left footed. DR must be right footed.
-Acceleration, Pace, Work Rate– no lower than 14.
-Teamwork, Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling – no lower than 13.
-Technique, Composure – no lower than 13.

DCL/DCR
-Teamwork, Work Rate, Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling – no lower than 14.
-Strength – no lower than 16.
-Jumping Reach – no lower than 15.
-Composure, Decisions, Concentration – no lower than 12.
-Technique - no lower than 11.
-Acceleration, Pace – no lower than 11.

GK
-Reflex, One on Ones, Handling – no lower than 15.
-Rushing Out – no lower than 11.
-Communication – no lower than 13.
-Anticipation, Positioning – no lower than 13.
-Agility – no lower than 13.
-Composure, Decisions, Concentration – no lower than 12.

*****************Total Domination****************

Guys, check it out!

You can find results and tests at bottom of this post under spoiler.

Download the tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/QL4LMEi/TFF_Total_Domination_v2.tac (UPDATED TO V2)

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/N2HBauFrGfwWQ

mvq6.jpg

First of all, this tactic has same philosophy as this tactic only it shows more stable results in attack and defense and has a bit changed formation.

If you gonna try it, please notice:

- This tactic contains specific O/I and Manual Marking so make sure you didn?t ask your Assistant Manager to set up O/I for you.
- Manual Marking and O/I already set in tactic just plug and play.
- Also notice if you going to test this tactic by "Go on holiday" method than your result would be worse Manual Marking doesn't work in this case. Manual Marking is very important for this tactic.

-WBL/WBR are very important positions for this tactic. Players on these positions must be competent at defense and attack. Also WBL must be left footed and WBR right footed. I recommend to strengthen these position at first priority. Quality of players plying at these positions greatly affect results.

Tactic description:

- Main edge of this tactic that you have advantage in the middle and full backs behave as wide midfielders further increasing this advantage.
- This tactic is transformer it have one formation when attacking and other when defending because of manual marking.
- Advantage in the middle inevitable lead to the moment when oppositions defenders dragged out of position and your attackers receive one-on-one opportunities.

Attributes example for positions:

Attributes which marked green circle have main priority for position.

WBL must be left footed and WBR must be right footed.

STCL/STCR
0opf.jpg

AMC
g5ty.jpg

MCL
mdq7.jpg

MCR/DM
ovjt.jpg

WBL/WBR
15l0.jpg

DCL/DCR
og1g.jpg

GK
qmqz.jpg

Results and Tests.(Under spoiler)

Guys, as I said in front post this is modification of the tactic that I posted already but it show more stable and better results and has little bit different formation so this tactic has been tested by in many seasons and under different environment.

This is my latest test.

Southampton, 1st season EPL, no transfers, Media prediction fo team 12th.

I'm totally satisfied with results.

First of all I want to say, more I play more it convince me that under current ME environment if you want win games you need score at least 3 goals -)) because opposition team can have few corners and score goal also GK and Defenders can make crazy mistakes at any moment which lead to stupid goals, any cross or free kick can hit woodwork and GK jumps and lying on the ground and leaving goal defenseless.

Ok, back to the test. After 30 games played I found myself comfortable 1st place and stopped testing because all necessary data had been received. Also my team scored most of goals 74! And had best GD +47.

Table

ui5t.jpg

Goals

3ep6.jpg

Fixtures

67o7.jpg

wj72.jpg

Please notice important addition!

If you see that your opponents using 3 DC tactic you should turn off Manual Marking or you can just switch for this tactic it’s same tactic only without Manual Marking. Dowlad the tactic http://d01.megashares.com/dl/rN88Dwn/TFF_Total_Domination_v1(No Marking).tac

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/20zPxoWDGMwwD

3 DC tactics:

rr4h.jpg

Protect your lead!

Here’s the tactic. Switch for it if you lead 2-3 goals.

Download – http://d01.megashares.com/dl/qeije6T/TFF_Total_Domination_v1(Def).tac

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/A_b9zkA1GN6BT

Last edited:
If perhaps an explanation from the Training .... maybe with a screenshot ... would be perfect. Thanks in advance.

I am tired of trying tactics that Works for a few mathes, i hope this will work for me...

Is this the one you beat chelsea 5-0 away with? That looked impressive

Guys, as I said in front post this is modification of the tactic that I posted already but it show more stable and better results and has little bit different formation so this tactic has been tested by in many seasons and under different environment.

This is my latest test.

Southampton, 1st season EPL, no transfers, Media prediction fo team 12th.

I'm totally satisfied with results.

First of all I want to say, more I play more it convince me that under current ME environment if you want win games you need score at least 3 goals -)) because opposition team can have few corners and score goal also GK and Defenders can make crazy mistakes at any moment which lead to stupid goals, any cross or free kick can hit woodwork and GK jumps and lying on the ground and leaving goal defenseless.

Ok, back to the test. After 30 games played I found myself comfortable 1st place and stopped testing because all necessary data had been received. Also my team scored most of goals 74! And had best GD +47.

Table

ui5t.jpg

Goals

3ep6.jpg

Fixtures

67o7.jpg

wj72.jpg

P.S. soon I'll upload more detailed stats from games vs top clubs.

Last edited:
Would be great if you could show match stats for some of your favourite/best victories so we can see possession/shots/CCC's and also would you be so kind and post an SS of your teams tactics so i can see what shouts your using?

Thanks and GL with the rest of your season :)

Would be great if you could show match stats for some of your favourite/best victories so we can see possession/shots/CCC's and also would you be so kind and post an SS of your teams tactics so i can see what shouts your using?

Thanks and GL with the rest of your season :)

This is typical match stats again opponents with similar CA and media prediction

c68v.jpg

t5qy.jpg

8ecx.jpg

ijwy.jpg

Match stats against top clubs

tyx8.jpg

yljz.jpg

ksje.jpg

West ham beating chelsea 5-0 with chelsea only having 1 shot...... thats the tactic you should focus on

West ham beating chelsea 5-0 with chelsea only having 1 shot...... thats the tactic you should focus on

Mate, this tactic is improved version of that tactic.
As I said it was my 3rd season with West Ham I rebuild team and brought players with average CA 150-160. I’m sure when you have same quality players with this tactic your results will be the same or even better.

Notts forrest team has around 150-160s finished 2nd last two seasons with a 3-4-3

Unfortunately have two wonderkid wingers which makes using this tactic an issue ha

Guys, I’ve added tactic(download link) at the bottom of front post that you can switch to protect your lead. Switch for it if you lead 2-3 goals.

How abouth training/match prep.?

Match prep. – Pre-season 50% - Tactic only. When fully fluid 40-50 “Att. Movement”.
Training related to players development so it hard to say what they need without seeing their stats. It’s individual thing.

Guys, also important addition:

WBL/WBR are very important positions for this tactic. Players on these positions must be competent at defense and attack. Also WBL must be left footed and WBR right footed. I recommend to strengthen these position at first priority. Quality of players plying at these positions greatly affects results.

The ME is really f*cked up... creating lots of shots on goal with this tactic, don't get much highlights per game. Opposition gets only 2 - 3 shots on goal, but most of them go in. The most stuppid goals i'v ever seen in Fm for years......

The WBL/WBR are good on attack, but defending it's not that good. The opposition can make easy thrugh balls to the wingers.\. Also the 'more risky passes' isn't my favorite bcause they make some mistakes wile there are better options wich are more easy....

Free kicks are set to take 'short'... guess what happends. Free kick halfway opp. half, pass over 5 meters in feet of opposition, counter, goal.............

Also get much red cards. played, 6 in 10 games

Last edited: