I'm playing my first season with Burnley and this tactic. My team is playing pretty well although not having optimal players for DM and AMC. Currently I'm 3rd after 35 games having 18 victories, 7 draws and 10 losses. The goal difference is +18. Best results so far: 8-2 away against Ipswich. (Also beat Spurs 2-1 home in the cup)

All in all: thumps up for this! Can't wait for next season with more suitable players and hopefully with a promotion around the corner.

Last edited:
Preston North End in the 4th season just started using this at the beginning of this season.

Only two month on and 8th in league.

That position really doesn't do this tactic justice as my team are probably or should be relegation marital and probably would be if. Wasn't using this.

Seem to do better at home but that's expected.

Signed 16 new players to fit with this tactic an shipped out probably 10-11 players so that isn't helping

And fluidity of the tactic not 100% yet so to be 8th amazing

Can't wait to push on into January and see we're I am

Thank you so much for sharing enjoying this

Using Southampton for this tactic.

totally awesome! best results so far is 3-1 win over Man City :)

I'm playing my first season with Burnley and this tactic. My team is playing pretty well although not having optimal players for DM and AMC. Currently I'm 3rd after 35 games having 18 victories, 7 draws and 10 losses. The goal difference is +18. Best results so far: 8-2 away against Ipswich. (Also beat Spurs 2-1 home in the cup)

All in all: thumps up for this! Can't wait for next season with more suitable players and hopefully with a promotion around the corner.
I’m glad to head it worker good for you, Mate! Thank for feedback!
Thank you so much for sharing enjoying this
You are welcome, Mate! Thanks for feedback!
Using Southampton for this tactic.

totally awesome! best results so far is 3-1 win over Man City :)
Good luck with rest of your season and thanks for feedback!

Last edited:
Just an update following my last post.
Just finished the January transfer window so half way mark now.

Preston North End are 4th there is only two players playing for me that was there last season so this is a fantastic achievement.

This tactic is fantastic now we have got used to it we're getting very fluid and bulldozing teams.

Guys, I’m currently playing West Ham and it’s 4th season and I’m using new tactic! Results are crazy! I’m smashing every team!

You can download this tactic! – http://d01.megashares.com/dl/yu8GJyh/TFF_Total_Supremacy_v1.tac

Alternative download link http://yadi.sk/d/7fyxcrTEGfwUC

6umg.jpg

I want to show match stats from away games against TOP teams. As I said it’s 4th season and I brought to West Ham a lot of good players to be competitive with top clubs.

VS Man Utd

qliv.jpg

VS Man City

9f4p.jpg

VS Arsenal

tt4q.jpg

VS Chelsea

xwnj.jpg

VS Liverpool

xi97.jpg

VS Tottenham

jqig.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve added this new tactic on front post and currently working on add more information. Lets call it Total Supremacy -))

Also updated Total Domination to v2! But I strongly recommend try new tactic Total Supremacy!

I’ve added this new tactic on front post and currently working on add more information. Lets call it Total Supremacy -))

Also updated Total Domination to v2! But I strongly recommend try new tactic Total Supremacy!

hi TTF.. can you attach the both tactics to an alternative link? i can't seem to be able to dl from megashare :) thanks

Guys, I’ve updated front post and added attributes requirements for positions for Total Supremacy tactic. I recommend check it out because your results with this tactic as good as your players suited for it.

Hey !

I see you changed the DM to CM in the V2. What other changes did you do, and how does that affect the play compared to the V1 ?

I tested the V1 with Southampton a couple of days ago, doing everything as recommended in the first post, but with terrible results. Looked pretty great in pre-season, but really really bad results in the league finding myself in 14th place in the league in January.

The V2 formation looks even more promising for Southampton, won`t have to use Wanyama on DM. What do you recommend to do with training here ?

how does that affect the play compared to the V1 ?
Hi, mate. I’m observing improvement in all aspects attack and defense. Also I recommend try Total Supremacy.
The V2 formation looks even more promising for Southampton, won`t have to use Wanyama on DM. What do you recommend to do with training here ?
Training is very individual thing. I develop player through “Individual Focus” regime and to recommend something need to look at players first.

So i guess my breakdown with Saints was because of the latest patch ? Cause i`ve read som pretty good stuff about the tactic..But the results was awful... I will try the V2, formation suits Soton players really well

Guys, I’ve updated attributes requirements for ML/MR/DM positions.

I strongly recommend to check it out because I want to stress one more time that in order to have similar results with this tactic that I posted you need suited players for it. It has crucial importance.