Keylor Navas (10M euros from Levante) isn't in the Real Madrid squad.

Death Ball, Make sure you are running the official 14.3 patch and have only my 7 latest files ticked in your game.

Death Ball, Make sure you are running the official 14.3 patch and have only my 7 latest files ticked in your game.

Just realized I might have had one or two other editor files active. Rechecking without them... Indeed, I had a database with fixes active that I had missed to uncheck. Sorry for the false error report.

Last edited:
+ Villa have the option to buy Tom Cleverley for £7.5m during his loan spell at the club.
+ Agbonlahor took a pay-cut when he signed his new contract. Now earns £35k a week not £55k.
+ Benteke is out of action injured and rightly so but Kozak is out with a broken leg until November.

I keep starting a new game with your update pack, but Keisuke Honda is always in CSKA moscow instead of AC Milan, what should I do to fix it ?

Will there be anymore updates on this as for Leeds United it is out of date. There is no Adryan, Attenuchi, Beradi,Bianichi etc. In fact out of all our transfers during the summer there is only Doukara, Bellusci and Ajose there as incomings?

halsinan, but the original game, and update to 14.3 official patch which includes the winter transfers.

blackwatch. they are all there, you are doing a mistake probably. Use only my latest 7 files along the official 14.3 patch and you will find them there.

Tomorrow evening , 1st of October the final update pack for this season is coming out ! Then I will start working for FM2015 when it comes out!

The last update for FM2015 is up with 109.489 database changes! As always check the first post ! See you again in some days with FM2015 :)

League

I am trying to start a Portugese league.

I have the football update option ticked 14.3.0 together with all your files (8)

But it is saying English league not available. Error in conference leagues and when I start portugese game, only 16 teams... i.e. Boavista is missing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance

Someone who uses an update with everything upgraded can see where is AC Siena? Is in the lower Italian league? and if already has this name: Siena Robur S.S.D.?

I have downloaded, and put in the correct file. When i start up a new game, the database downloaded doesn't come up?

Hi pr01991,

Thanks for the update, it's really awesome. I do have a problem with it. I installed the official 14.3.0 version and then added all 7 of your files. However, the game crashes after maybe a week or so (around end of June). I tried checking only 5 of 7 files (without player injuries and promotion/relegation update) to see if anything would change but same result. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.