pr01991

Reaction score
RxRTudI.jpg

Released Packs / Date /Link

------------------- Patch 14.3 ---------------------

1. FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final (by _pr0) / 1.10.2014 / FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final (by _pr0)

------------------- Patch 14.1 ---------------------

1. FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.6 (by _pr0) / 20.2.2014 / FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.6 (by _pr0)

This update contains over 109.489 changes from the 10th of February 2014 until the 1st of October 2014 that the official patch 14.3 does not include ! Inside the .rar file you can also find all the texts that contain all the database changes and the instructions file to give some more info !
Also find the instructions down on this post..
Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your idea and hopefully i can do something about it !

Lets see what each file includes :

Lets see what each file will include :

Transfers Update :
1. Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
2. Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.
3. Managerial changes.
4. Passed away players/staff are removed from database.
5. Corrected squad numbers.
6. In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight.
7. Added favorite clubs, favourite staffs and so.
8. Nationality changes.

General Changes :
1. Chairman changes. Newly created chairmans take the place of the ones who left.
2. Added affiliations between clubs
3. New people created that are not in the game , and are not wonderkids.
4. Stadium removals.
5. Corrected captains.

Injured Players :
1. Players who were injured , corrected injury dates.
2. Players who were injured , but mistakenly not added to the game.

Wonderkids :
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,and set wonderkids.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability.

Instructions:
Download and extract the files to : C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data.
If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.
Mac Users:
Download and extract the files to : Macintosh HD\users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data.
If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.

Then open the game , click Start a new game , and then a box will open. Under the database you have to choose, you will find a small box
beside the Editor Data Files , with a small box and next to it Changes. Make sure the box is ticked and then ok. It will take you to a new
screen where you have to choose the files. Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many creators files
together can cause crashes to the game , duplicates and other problems.Avoid to use different creators files.

Question : How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?

Answer : Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file , simply dont choose it when you start a new game.

Feel free to comment and suggest potential changes for future releases !

eT7UDF9.jpg

PWVaLj9.jpg

AXuHyIG.jpg

Last edited:
could you make Mastour again for Ac Milan?
and i think the CA/PA for a few Ac Milan players are not that good at the moment

Growie , of course i will , he is in top of my wonderkids list i am planning to make!

simunovic1986 , in 3-4 days probably i will release the first pack.

Milan is sitting on the 2nd half of the italian champ., and u Growie write that their potentials are not good enough ? It's there any problem with your brain ?

SUAREZ.L , no mate in 2-3 days because i want to deliver the best work as possible.

Can you add a second nationality to Marquinhos (PSG) ? He's Brazilian, but has also the Portuguese nationality (second nationality).

Some suggestions:

Marco Reus ( underrated ) : + CA PA Dribbling Tehnique Bravery ( as Reus was one of the best attacking midfielders last year )
Ilkay Gundogan : + PA
Karim Benzema : - CA ( he is rlly bad at the moment )
Sergio Ramos : + Jumping
Cristiano Ronaldo : + Composure , as he rarely miss any kind of opportunities ( 60+ goals this year )
Franck Ribery : + CA PA Crossing Dribbling , as he is ballon d'or this year ( big improvements )
David Alaba : + PA
Adnan Januzaj : PA should be -10 ( top 3 youngsters this season )
Eden Hazard : + Finishing
Willian : + PA
Romelu Lukaku : + Tehnique Stamina
Claudio Marchisio : - CA Finishing
Fernando Llorente : - CA Finishing
Kaka : + Consistency CA ( best Milan player this season , far away from others )
Andrea Poli : + PA
Mauro Icardi : + CA
Rodrigo Palacio ( underrated ) : + CA PA
Thiago Silva : + Jumping
Lucas Moura : PA should be -10
Marco Veratti : PA should be -10 aswell , in my opinion Pogba not better than Veratti.
Diego Costa : + CA PA Finishing Heading
Koke : + CA PA
Leo ( Atletico Madrid ) : +PA
Aaron Ramsey : + PA Composure Finishing
Gonzalo Higuain : + Acceleration Pace - First touch
Julian Draxler ( underrated ) : +CA PA = - 10 ( best youngster in Bundeslige far away from Gotze atm ) + Bravery Concentration Consistency Creativity Balance Agility Finishing
Luis Suarez : +CA PA
Daniel Sturridge : + CA PA ( doing great atm )
Totti : +CA
Miralem Pjanic : + CA PA
Kevin Strootman : + CA PA
Mehdi Benatia : + CA
Giuseppe Rossi : + CA PA Natural Fitness
Juan Cuadrado : + CA PA
Son Heung-Min : + PA
Antoni Candreva : + CA
Radamel Falcao : + Dribbling Tehnique Jumping
Andriy Yarmolenko : + PA
Jeremain Lens : + CA PA Acceleration Pace
Jose Sosa : + CA
Jonathan Cristaldo : + CA PA ( he's doing great in Serie A )
Anotine Griezmann : + CA PA Dribbling Finishing Tehnique
Carlos Vela : + CA PA
Marquinhos ( PSG ) : -9 PA instead of -10
Christian Eriksen : + CA PA Finishing Composure

Last edited:
Tomorrow late evening as always , FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 , will become available to download. Why you should wait and download them?

? Including latest/missed transfers,like Anthony R?veill?re to Napoli and many others. So far over 3.000 changes in the transfers file.
? A total of 30+ new wonderkids added.
? Some CA/PA changes.

Post as early as possible your suggestions.

Neymar : + Move into channels ; Tries killer ball often
Zlatan Ibrahimovic : + Tries killer ball often
Sergio Ramos : - Marks opponents tightly , as he's marking it's pretty poor, don't forget that he was an offensive right-back.
Marco Reus : + Run with the ball often ; Run with the ball through center
Ilkay Gundogan : + Run with the ball through center
Diego Costa : + Likes to try to break the offside trap ; Places shots
Koke : + Gets into opposition area
Andre Schurrle : + Run with the ball often ; Run with the ball down left ; +CA +PA ; + Dribbling Bravery Composure Creativity
Rodrigo Palacio : + Move into channels ; Like to try to beat the offside trap
Jack Wilshere : + Run with the ball through the center ; +PA
Timo Werner : I think -10 PA as he is only 17 years old, scoring 3 goals this season in 7 games ( coming off the bench )
Andros Townsend : +CA PA ; + Finishing Determination ; + Plays one-twos
Steven Gerrard : + Long shots ( 16 won't be enough i think )

Last edited:
Please can you look at Leeds. Alex Mowatt and Matt Smith definitely need upgrading, Mowatt has a lot of potential and current ability and also mat smith is a lot better than he is rated on the game. Also Dexter Blackstock on loan until January and marius zaliukas in contract until the end of the season. Maybe Ross McCormack needs to be better rated he is scoring a lot of goals at the moment. Thanks!

FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 (by _pr0) is up ! 5.349 changes so far !!!

Download link as always 1st post