Glad to have you back. Btw, the spoilers are empty on purpose?

Apologies for the delay. I have and still am tweaking things.

This tactic will work pretty solidly for most medium-upper level teams in a league. It will work for lower level sides in a league as well. Just trying to work out if a lower calibre of player, not the tactic, is the downfall of one issue.

I think in this FM, having a good set of players, like previous versions, helps. That's not to say this doesn't bridge the gap, however its not perfect.

Just wanted to share a few screenshots for feedback.

View attachment 448700View attachment 448699

Ok so the tactic hasn't become fluid yet, but was doing very well at the beginning until I played away against Cardiff and was completely taken apart. Long ball, after long ball and they basically took almost every chance they had. They had 8 CC I was poor.

Had a few indifferent results after the Cardiff game and seemed to find it hard away from home in some games. Of course the it needs to be more fluid to work better.

A few things I noticed were that sometimes strikers can just almost run straight past your defenders, and also corners at times can be a problem although not too bad. I'm not sure but maybe having one of the defenders to cover although that might go against the whole pressure side of the tactic I'm not too sure.

Also players seem to pick up a lot of bookings, but I guess that's part of the 'hassling opponents side of the tactic'. At stages during the my first few games I realised how quickly the defence got into shape after losing the ball, and even attacking which was good to see.

And I know the tactic isn't completely fluid it probably only became completely fluid by the time I got around to playing Man Utd, but I just wanted to show you how I was getting on and to give some feedback on how I've been getting on. You did say that you were tweaking the defenders so maybe that make a difference so looking forward to seeing what you think.

Cheers.

The fullbacks in the tactic is set to defend, not automatic... Which is correct?

Try tweaked version in OP. Old version had error with CB's. Been fixed