FM15 action facepack project

carlos_fierro

Reaction score
View attachment 333576
This project finished on July 31. All download links have been maintained.
The 2016 project can be found here: FM 2016 facepacks.

Click on the project name to download. Use these panels to scale the tiles. Place panels
in a folder like this.
Download the templates here and here. Check back regularly!

PROJECT NAMECONTENTS
AMERICAS PACK31 teams
ENGLISH LOWER LEAGUES-
EUROPEAN PACK30 teams
ITALY LOWER LEAGUES221 tiles
OTHER PLAYERS600 tiles
REFEREE PACK150 tiles
STAFF PACK1336 tiles
View attachment 298346
Greek Super League by Jake 13. The rest by carlos_fierro and Dav81.

View attachment 333575
IMPORTANT! DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO MY COLLECTION ON THE STEAM WORKSHOP. It is an advert and a link to here. Subscribing may mess things up in the game - for instance missing pictures.

Follow these Photoshop instructions if you fancy making your own.

Last edited:
Brilliant stuff. Keep it up! Will most certainly be downloading. :)

Hi GP, what skin is that? Looks great. I think the tiles might be stretched a little, so their resolution won't be great. It would be ace if someone could create a skin based on my tiles!

Like I say, the Man Utd config etc was a beta, thrown together in minutes to let you see how the tiles work. Could also be due to transfers etc.

Configs will, of course, be as comprehensive and (ahem) error-free as my last project when the alpha hits after transfer deadline!

Last edited:
Thanks, the skin displays the tiles well in 100% zoom. Shame the text looks better in 125% though.

As for configs, I prefer fmXML.

Last edited:
Question: Would people accept a larger template, ie 270*360, leading to larger downloads but better pictures? Please let me know.

Answer: no one seems to care. Okay, carry on as you were...

Last edited:
so when will the facepacks release ? i really looking forward to them

EPL is closer to alpha but still some way from being finished.

New version on first post, UPDATE 4.9.

Quote: "so when will the facepacks release ? i really looking forward to them"

They take a helluva lot of time - my free time! I've put hours in already. The new EPL pack can be used now, but there are obviously missing players and configs.

And, of course, all new transfers since last winter will not be in the right team colours in vanilla FM14.

To use the beta: In your graphics/facepacks folder, create a new folder called 'aaaaa', and stick the new pack in there. FM14 will use the players in the new pack over the older ones. The teams marked 'c' have configs, and more will follow.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i see, looking forward to them !

One question. just want to know how do you make your facepacks because i would like to help with other leagues if i knew how to make your facepacks ?

same as last season. template is bigger this time though. if you don't have access to HQ images, it'll be difficult.

ok but what is the size of the image without the border ?

if you resize the old template to 180*240 pixels, and cut your pictures to 162*223, you're good to go.

thanks, im working on some bundesliga and la liga previews for you to have a look at

Last edited:
@Carlos_fierro

Here is my attempt of making facepacks, don't know if they are any good to you but do give me some feedback. (Used players from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and PSG)

View attachment 338751View attachment 338750View attachment 338749View attachment 338748View attachment 338747View attachment 338746View attachment 338745View attachment 338744View attachment 338743View attachment 338742View attachment 338723View attachment 338722

If you like them i could make more teams !

Last edited:
Hi Supremek, some of those are nice, for sure. Thanks for your helping out! Why don't we join forces again like last year - if you send me what you have via dropbox or similar, I will compare with what I have and use some of them. I have been doing some of the more famous teams myself... but many of my tiles are placeholders and works in progress - all help gratefully received!

View attachment 338708View attachment 338706View attachment 338701View attachment 338705View attachment 338703View attachment 338702

Last edited:
ok sure, i was just thinking how about i do certain leagues e.g. Bundesliga or La Liga ? or do you just want me to send you all of the ones that i have made ? so far i have made facepacks for Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Dortmund, Atletico and PSG

Send me what you have, but why not focus on the Bundesliga? See if you can get all the heads touching the top of the pics!

Last edited: