contramaestre

Premium
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a small question. Started a season with club that has £0 transfer budget and £100k wages budget and wanted to sign free player (GK Kuszczak). Unfortunately I cant, cause I need some cash in transfer budget to pay his and his agent "joining bonus". In previous versins of FM you could adjust it to put some cash from wages to transfer budget but I cant find this option in FM15. I guess I will have to sell someone to gain money.
Any ideas guys?
Rgards.

Depends on the board/club and finances, sometime the board wil block it. especially if you are broke.

I have managed to sign him with £0 bonuses for him and agent. Just raised salary a little bit and gave more bonus for clean sheet and top player of the season. Thanks...

Thats the point, I didnt get that option. There was only choice to delay or not...

could it be that the amount you had to pay him and the agent was more than you would get by adjusting the budget?

You might be right, never mind. Deal is done so thats ok now. Will see later if I get some transfer money if I can adjust it. Thanks guys anyway!!!