I've got to tone my Twitter time down a lot. Looked for the retweet button :mad:

Awesome :D - getting the beta tomorrow on Steam but can't top up steam wallet until tomorrow so **** yeah got the demo for a night (probably won't even get through the pre season tonight because I take my time with signings :D)!!!!!

Maybe a thick comment, but mine still says it's the Beta version?

Works like a charm. I must say though, while I've been hearing complaints about the tactics screen, I'm not too bothered with it. One thing I miss is clicking on a player, and seeing his stats for the role, but otherwise, I'm liking it!

i dont know what all the complaining was about in the beta crowd -demo seems stable and accurate to me.

ive decided to make my manager Ron Manager! ;) makes game interesting and fun.

i started as manutd just to get to know all their new lot

only thing i found odd was how do we find players on transfer list? its whack

FM2015 seems an improvement although the preseason was slow - i went on holidays to speed up

i dont know what all the complaining was about in the beta crowd -demo seems stable and accurate to me.

ive decided to make my manager Ron Manager! ;) makes game interesting and fun.

i started as manutd just to get to know all their new lot

only thing i found odd was how do we find players on transfer list? its whack

FM2015 seems an improvement although the preseason was slow - i went on holidays to speed up

You go into scouting... I preferred the old way but mehh.

in my opinion they ****** up the tactic screen/squad selection.

Well I can't get it to work despite being well within recommended specs. Thank God I didn't preorder.

Well I can't get it to work despite being well within recommended specs. Thank God I didn't preorder.

If you're well within specs, it should work. Report your issue over on the SI forums. They'd be able to get you sorted.

If you're well within specs, it should work. Report your issue over on the SI forums. They'd be able to get you sorted.

Cheers, I found the solution in FAQ on SI forums.

Heads up - if anyone is running Windows 10, you need to enable compatibility mode to for game to work properly.