FM15 - Hotfix update 15.1.4 released

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
A new hotfix update for FM15 is now available to download on Steam.

To download the update, simply save your current game, quit FM, then quit and restart Steam. Then launch the game as normal and this should start your update automatically.

The update includes fixes for the following issues:

PERFORMANCE
  • Optimised save game speeds
  • Fixed game launch issues linked to local user permissions
  • Fixed rare crash on continue
MATCH ENGINE
  • Improved defensive reactions to crosses and corners
  • Tweaked wide defending of wingers
  • Improved goalkeeper reaction times after an initial save
  • Various other goalkeeper improvements
  • Fixed further instances of own goals being awarded incorrectly
  • Fixed further instances of players not being given offside when collecting rebounds
  • Fixed rare instances of U18 teams starting match with only a goalkeeper, resulting in high scorelines
  • Fixed problem where AI teams would sub many of their players off the pitch without replacements, resulting in high scorelines
DATA & COMPETITIONS
  • Fixed Greek Superleague scheduling
  • Martin Ødegaard added to new games
  • Added licensed kits for MLS expansion teams
USER INTERFACE
  • Added player Role & Duty to pitch on tactics screen
If you have any issues following the update, or if you think you've spotted a bug, please report it on http://community.sigames.com.

Enjoy. :)

Feel free to post comments in here about anything you spot or having trouble updating.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CAN FINALLY PLAY IT NOW WAHEEEEEEEEEE
(yes I was waiting for this update :p)

Sounds good!!! Just in time also as was planing on starting my first career save tonight!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saved. Took less than a minute.

VICTORY!

lol it's been little more than hour and people already started looking for crack and explanations how to download update because they don't have steam.

lol it's been little more than hour and people already started looking for crack and explanations how to download update because they don't have steam.

Stupid can never be taught

I have a problem, with the new version my facepacks doesnt work??

Someone have this problem?

Game still crashes while searching sometimes -___-

My game just took less then a minute to save :) :) :)

Not that i minded, just used the time to browse fm-base, but sometimes it took my game 15 minutes to save before now lol

I'm very pleased that they've made the simple addition of player roles on the tactics pitch! A small thing that improves my experience no end!

Life is good

Was ****** off because the game went into auto save but it took 40 seconds or so. I'm very impressed by this performance

Gk reaction hasn't been fixed at all. I really wonder why these developers lie so often.

Love the update. Especially save time fix. Has anybody else scored a penalty since the update?
May be a weird coincidence but I have missed all 4 penalties I've had since updating. Never missed one before. Some penalties were missed in games with no pressure and by in-form players. May just be bad luck on my part but has anybody else had the same thing?