FM15 - Hotfix update 15.1.4 released

Major injuries since the update, 4 serious ones in 4 matches and I have at least 2 players injured during every match. On top of this I I've had 4 red cards in 6 games, all of which have been rescinded

Seems good. But maybe i will updating later, since my Bilbao save going crazy. Finally top in BBVA for 1st season, i won't this happy time ended ;)

And by the way, is that you guys have experience with very long saving time? Because with 15.1.3 my saving time is pretty fast.

Seems good. But maybe i will updating later, since my Bilbao save going crazy. Finally top in BBVA for 1st season, i won't this happy time ended ;)

And by the way, is that you guys have experience with very long saving time? Because with 15.1.3 my saving time is pretty fast.
Only plebs with ****** computers had that issue (6)

Good update but I wonder why they don't add more information shown on the tactical screen (the table pitch)
It's a lot better now with role and duty shown. It will be much better if showing more like condition, morale like in previous FM

is it possible to update to 15.1.4 in steam offline mode?

what i meant is can I download the hotfix on my own - not using steam - like in older fm's where you had do update the game manually installing the patches

Keeper reactions improved, really? My keeper just took a shot down the middle... Parried it out and stood there appearing to be holding his nuts for a few seconds, leaving ample time and room for another player to finish it off.

I've won the league already so I'm not right arsed but still a bit weird!

Keeper reactions improved, really? My keeper just took a shot down the middle... Parried it out and stood there appearing to be holding his nuts for a few seconds, leaving ample time and room for another player to finish it off.

I've won the league already so I'm not right arsed but still a bit weird!
I've had that a few times now, for and against. This and the increased red cards have only occurred since the hf.