FM15 Jimmy's Career Network Game *Starting ASAP*

Jimmy_x_

Reaction score
***Game starts tomorrow 25th May 2015***
**All teams available***

Welcome!

(Not going to do a nice and pretty OP as the game is starting soon)

I am looking to run a network career game between 3 players with the lovely members of this forum. The game will begin in the Barclay's Premier league, however various other leagues will be loaded. Everybody must start in the Premier League, however the focus of this game will be on the manager- as such after the first season managers are free to move about clubs within the selected leagues in order to win as many trophies as they can, wherever they can. The aim of the game is to create a long term career rivalry based on success. You might have two of the mangers battling it out in England (Think Wenger VS Fergie), whilst the third player might chose to jump between clubs picking up trophies where he can (Think Mourinho). Simple enough I think!

Requirements:

• Players must have some experience playing online. (Playing online can often be slow during pre-season and pick up rapidly towards December until the end. Nothing is worse than people moaning about game speed when you are playing with 5 people)
  • Players must be committed and dedicated to the long term game. (Following on from the first point, nothing is worse than loading a game up, everyone doing their transfers only for the lad complaining about game speed to disappear the next day)
  • Players must be able to play at least 3 nights a week (Weekends and Weekdays). It is very likely however that we will run for maybe 4/5 nights a week.
  • The game will run during the daytime if/when it is convenient for all players.
  • The game WILL NOT run unless all three players are online. (There is no point playing the game with manager's assistants left in charge- otherwise we might as well all player single player careers)
  • Players must be friendly AND competitive
  • Game rules and team selection will be discussed in the group steam chat before we begin

To register your interest please a post with your steam name, your availability, and the team you would like to be. (You may Private message me if you like) Thanks.

Last edited:
add me. thomasbarley147

Have I played with you before mate? recognize your steam name...i think :/

*edit* oh yeah, you live in America, I'd rather play with people from Europe mate as it's easier to organize things time-wise. More than happy to play with you if you can fit the times though!

Spireross if you're still looking for people. I can be on most nights

If I'm not too late, I'm interested too :)

Steam Name- ImNotVeryGood92

Cheers

interested

Hi, has this started yet? I'm interested in joining in, work from home so plenty of free time. UK based.
steam name - swainie17

Hey mate,

If you still looking for people, I can be on every night bar 2 hours on a wed for football, and pretty much all day on weekends.

Zyn on steam, picture of a cat in a sock thing!

Ive played alot of network games, looking forward to this!

Hey mate,

If you still looking for people, I can be on every night bar 2 hours on a wed for football, and pretty much all day on weekends.

Zyn on steam, picture of a cat in a sock thing!

Ive played alot of network games, looking forward to this!

There are so many Zyn's on steam lol. What is your steam profile link?

Heya, I sent you a private message but I'm guessing you didn't see it.

Steam: FatalMango