FM15 JxChicharito 4-2-4 / 4-2-3-1 Fast & Free Flowing Football (FFF)

JxChicharito

Reaction score

Fast & Free Flowing Football

This is a fast & free flowing football tactics made by me and it had given me huge success so far with my save! It's my first time posting a tactics so would greatly appreciate and listen to any comment/suggestion so as to improve and make this an even better tactics for everybody.

4-2-4 V1

This is a very offensive tactics but a relatively free-scoring tactics that guarantee you goals nearly every game. But because of its attacking-minded mentality, i would recommend that this tactic to be used only for home games or for typical away games where you are really strong favorites to grab all 3 points !!!

View attachment 329173View attachment 329172View attachment 329171View attachment 329170View attachment 329169

As you guys can see from the screenshot posted above, i've got great sets of results most notable the wins against Arsenal and Chelsea. 6 CCC against Chelsea shows how dominant this tactics is when used at the right moment.

Training

Pre-Season : General Preparation : Tactical/Very High Match Preparation : Tactics
During Season : General Preparation : Balanced/Average Match Preparation : Def. Postioning

Download >>>
https://www.mediafire.com/?slfb0wltgnwmm33

There's another tactics for away games but are currently still under testing as it's giving my mixed results. I'll post it when it's ready!

I've only tested this tactic on Manchester United so i'm unsure if they work on lower quality team. Do give it a try and drop me a comment/suggestion below so that i can improve this tactics!