FM15 Online Game (WITH PRIZES) Monday Night Football

toggs94

Reaction score
Hi All!.

I want to invite dedicated, reliable managers of a
all FM experience levels to compete in my new online career mode.

The league will run on Sunday night's 88pm until late (at least 11pm) and has primarily been designated as the Premier League bar the top6 (ARS, CHEL, MANC, MANU, LPOOL, SPURS).

We will be using a separate chat programme to FM so all managers can keep in contact and discuss potential deals etc. The prizes will be elobarated on further once team slot have been filled, as they are dependent on the amount of interest.

Teams Available: West Ham, Newcastle, Stoke, West Brom, Sunderland, Hull City, Aston Villa, Crystal Palace, Sunderland, QPR, Burnley.

PLEASE NOTE: There is a STRICT policy of attendance for this. It's understandable on one occasion you may not be able to take part but continued absence will result in you being removed.

Register your interest below! I hhave published this on another site so will try to keep the list of available teams as updated as possible...

Providing there is enough interest, the league will start this Sunday (Nov 23) at 8pm!

Last edited:
Hi,

I'll take QPR? I'm willing to play when you need me too. Been playing since the game started.

Thanks

I am usually out most of the day so don't really get on till the evening so may be a bit later than 8pm.

Am keen to play but see you are strict on the attendance, I will be able to play most sessions but will likely join a bit later (I trust my assistant manager tho haha). So if this is cool, i did a random generator and got Hull City so will take them.

Hi guys, I will be Newcastle if this is ok? My steam name is Sirrell so yeah thanks :D

I'd like to play but can't get involved till next Monday as my new laptop won't be ready till then.
i'll keep my eye on developments here

hey mate. are there spaces still available? if there are would i be able to take west brom?

Hey Raditz, i'll set up an online game with ya if you want someone to play with

Last edited:
would play but random teams should be generated to make it more fun / new experiance for some.