FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

What about this?

View attachment 737561

Anyone had this problem that your team creates a ton of good chances (some really clear cut chances) but never scores and the other team scores in 2 shots that they hit the target...

What about this?

View attachment 737561

Anyone had this problem that your team creates a ton of good chances (some really clear cut chances) but never scores and the other team scores in 2 shots that they hit the target...

I personally think they need to fix the match engine in terms of the finishing or at least sort out the accuracy of shots...

Anyway you just have to accept that you have a flaw in your tactics while I think there are match engine issues some of it is still down to you...
I read this article and it seemed to help made more sense... Building A Tactic From The Beginning – The Walls of Jericho | SI Sports Centre

Basically I think you were doing what I was doing forcing a side into there third of the pitch and not letting them out... This made the space congested and you cant find a way through... Like me you probably had about 30% blocked shots and few meaningful efforts on target...
In the article above he basically says instead of pinning the team back into their box try playing standard or counter to draw them out and create space for your players...

What about this?

View attachment 737561

I've tried about 50 tactics (downloaded and my own) and these type of results happen across all tactics no matter what. Just laugh and move on to the next game *until it happens again which it will then repeat.

• Fixed rare instance of Copa Libertadores not being scheduled
This is already an issue in one of my saves, the competition did not start on the last season and it still says that the competition should start then... did not reset with the update. Is there a way for me to fix the save with an in-game editor or something like that? I've wasted hours upon hours on this pentagon challenge only to be stopped short of being able to win because of the Copa Libertadores bug...

FM 2015 is the worst game in series in last few years...terrible

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, but has anyone had huge injury problems? In my last few saves there has been an insane and unrealistic amount of injuries. Wondering if maybe it´s a bug in the latest update?

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, but has anyone had huge injury problems? In my last few saves there has been an insane and unrealistic amount of injuries. Wondering if maybe it´s a bug in the latest update?
No bug. Injuries are fine. It is something you're doing.

Okey. I was wondering because i´ve been doing training, pre-season preparations and stuff like that the same way as always in FM15, and injuries has not been a problem for me until now.

Okey. I was wondering because i´ve been doing training, pre-season preparations and stuff like that the same way as always in FM15, and injuries has not been a problem for me until now.
There have been no changes to anything related to injuries since the game was released, so you're unlucky now or you were lucky initially.

3 Injuries in a season with a team of very poor facilities. 2 weeks, 4 weeks and 5 weeks. Many knocks during matches but with no further consequence. French third level. AI teams do have up to 11 injured, with 4 long term 2-6 months in the worse of the cases.

Hi,
first of all i want to say that i play this game since CM 00/01.I play it for almost 15 years for almost every day.This what you did with FM 15 is nothing but crime.This game is totally unplayable,irrational and absolutely has no sense.And of course all that makes no sense in playing it.I dont know if you do nothing for whole year and then try to make a game in last two weeks or you just spend a year in making this game as worse as possible.And then laugh to us who buy it for decent amount of money.After that you make updates,patches,fixes etc which make game just little bit more playable and then last patch finally makes game ok.Unfortunatelly that last patch comes 6 months after official release of the game.
So FM 15 is definitely the worst fm/cm game ever made.and it tops a lot.
Even after all the fixes and updates you made,its still totally unplayable.There is about 7 goals per game scored.Goalies are so funny that I wonder why are they even on the pitch.I just finished season (with all the lates updates) with HNK Rijeka ( Croatian First Division ) with avg of 7.5 goals totaled per game.My star striker is Andrej Kramaric.He scored 67 goals during the season.Including 15 in Euro League and 3 for national team.And you know what is funny?! He is worth total od 220K!!!!
All the values of players in that league are TOTALLY messed up.
There is absolutely no sense in spending time making different tactics.Beacuse the games seem to end up like a lottery.There is no better team on the pitch.Just the one with a bit more luck.Even when you make good tactics,your goalie is still gonna concede 3 goals in 3 shoot from 30 meters distance.So the results are nothing but a coincidence.Nothing to do with knowledge,tactics or player skills.If you play same match for 10 times,there are going to be 10 different results and statistics.
Not to mention that many player histories are either inccorect or not updated.Check for example Mario Pasalic.One of future Croatian star players.He played 2 games for Hajduk last season according to you.C'mon,get serious guys...
You are making a fortune every year by selling this game and this is how you repay your customers?
Please,don't robb us no more.Don't do your best to make game worse than last years.
Can you give me my money back now please?I'm not going to be you victim of robbery.
You just lost one of your biggest fans and players.At least,that's what I used to be.
Good luck in future ruining FM.You are really good at it.

You are 120% right!
This game is ****.
They lose a lot of fans and players with this.
Odakle si ti?

Hello, I like the news concerning the game but it is a little bit the mess with the skin and the loading page.

When it's ready, probably in March.

Hi,
first of all i want to say that i play this game since CM 00/01.I play it for almost 15 years for almost every day.This what you did with FM 15 is nothing but crime.This game is totally unplayable,irrational and absolutely has no sense.And of course all that makes no sense in playing it.I dont know if you do nothing for whole year and then try to make a game in last two weeks or you just spend a year in making this game as worse as possible.And then laugh to us who buy it for decent amount of money.After that you make updates,patches,fixes etc which make game just little bit more playable and then last patch finally makes game ok.Unfortunatelly that last patch comes 6 months after official release of the game.
So FM 15 is definitely the worst fm/cm game ever made.and it tops a lot.
Even after all the fixes and updates you made,its still totally unplayable.There is about 7 goals per game scored.Goalies are so funny that I wonder why are they even on the pitch.I just finished season (with all the lates updates) with HNK Rijeka ( Croatian First Division ) with avg of 7.5 goals totaled per game.My star striker is Andrej Kramaric.He scored 67 goals during the season.Including 15 in Euro League and 3 for national team.And you know what is funny?! He is worth total od 220K!!!!
All the values of players in that league are TOTALLY messed up.
There is absolutely no sense in spending time making different tactics.Beacuse the games seem to end up like a lottery.There is no better team on the pitch.Just the one with a bit more luck.Even when you make good tactics,your goalie is still gonna concede 3 goals in 3 shoot from 30 meters distance.So the results are nothing but a coincidence.Nothing to do with knowledge,tactics or player skills.If you play same match for 10 times,there are going to be 10 different results and statistics.
Not to mention that many player histories are either inccorect or not updated.Check for example Mario Pasalic.One of future Croatian star players.He played 2 games for Hajduk last season according to you.C'mon,get serious guys...
You are making a fortune every year by selling this game and this is how you repay your customers?
Please,don't robb us no more.Don't do your best to make game worse than last years.
Can you give me my money back now please?I'm not going to be you victim of robbery.
You just lost one of your biggest fans and players.At least,that's what I used to be.
Good luck in future ruining FM.You are really good at it.

Sorry for late reply. Yea, prices in Croatian league are messed up. But I think SI knows that and they are trying to fix it. We've send them some emails with that problem and they said they are going to look at it.

Still no update? to at least fix the saving time issue?
O comon....

more than two months without an update, i find this thing incredible - even the transfer window passed, they should have been prepared with an update (just update the transfers in last day an then launch it) ... people starting to loose thier interest regarding the game and when they will launch the update there will be nobody there to play it. I already uninstalled FM15 and I feel a lot of persons done the same thing, even on this good forum it clear people lost their interest because FM staff is not involved adequate.