DannyB10u

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post about the already improved player interaction over FM14 that's in FM15.

With Man Utd I tried to sign Hummels who didn't want to join but now instead of that being the end of it, you can speak to him to change his mind. I told him he would join and be captain, then he asked what about the current players & he wouldn't want to cause disharmony amongst the squad. I think poorly, I told him the spot is his and I'd deal with the rest. Sadly he still wasn't interested but getting to at least try and talk him into it was great.

Also with Man Utd De Gea heard of interest from PSG and told me if a bid came in he wanted to be able to speak with them, now I think this was in FM14 as well but not done as well as this. I said to give us a season to get in the champions cup because this is why he wanted to leave, at first he didn't believe we could achieve this goal but I then said to give me the year to blood the promising young players coming through and he accepted we had talent at the club and that he'd give me the seasont to qualify.

This level of interaction with players is fantastic and this was only a couple of hours in, I can't wait to have more of these interactions in the game :)

Anyone else had any great interaction with players so far?

That sounds really good the way you can talk to individual players like that. I can't wait till i play fm 15.

Agreed, I've had similar interaction with krul and Anita at Newcastle. Was also a meeting with the squad suggesting I hadn't handled coloccinnis home sickness well by giving him leave. So far loving it.

It's also possible to ask transfer listed players to actively seek out new clubs on their own, if you're having trouble getting bids for them. It doesn't always work out of course, but the option is nice.

It's also possible to ask transfer listed players to actively seek out new clubs on their own, if you're having trouble getting bids for them. It doesn't always work out of course, but the option is nice.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that one as well, I asked both Amos & Vermijl to seek a transfer and I convinced Amos to do it as he didn't have a future but Vermijl was cool staying at the club anyway...he has a black mark against his name for life now lol

Glad you all like it, it's one of my favourite updates too.

Anyone got any major problems with it at all?

Glad you all like it, it's one of my favourite updates too.

Anyone got any major problems with it at all?

It's certainly not perfect but it's moving in the right direction. When I was talking to my squad about our ambitions for the season some reacted well and some reacted poorly, and the only option was to say I misjudged the situation or I was happy with the reaction but it wasn't as simple as that.

It's certainly not perfect but it's moving in the right direction. When I was talking to my squad about our ambitions for the season some reacted well and some reacted poorly, and the only option was to say I misjudged the situation or I was happy with the reaction but it wasn't as simple as that.

Yeah, that's not a bug so much as a lack of feature implementation. I'm sure that'll be expanded upon in FM16, but it's a good start.

Yeah, that's not a bug so much as a lack of feature implementation. I'm sure that'll be expanded upon in FM16, but it's a good start.

I'm not sure this is a real issue, it is impossible to please everybody all the time. If someone is unhappy with expectations set it might be they are more ambitious than the rest of the squad. As the team improves/declines they will either live up to their ambition or move on to a bigger club.