FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

I'm in 2021, and I'm trying to offload di Maria, because he's unhappy about not playing, etc, etc, etc.

Well, at some point in the past, I've put him on 'reject all offers', because he was class 6 years ago, right?

Now, no matter how many times I offer him to clubs, no matter how many times I set his asking price to nothing, or tell the DoF to sell him at any price, any offer that comes in for him gets auto-rejected, and he gets more and more ******.

It's super ******* annoying, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm in 2021, and I'm trying to offload di Maria, because he's unhappy about not playing, etc, etc, etc.

Well, at some point in the past, I've put him on 'reject all offers', because he was class 6 years ago, right?

Now, no matter how many times I offer him to clubs, no matter how many times I set his asking price to nothing, or tell the DoF to sell him at any price, any offer that comes in for him gets auto-rejected, and he gets more and more ******.

It's super ******* annoying, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Change staff responsibility so that you deal with any offers that come in even for listed players

I did. I was finally able to do it through some sort of resetting of all the options, but man, that was too difficult.

I ******* hate this ******* game, just look at the game stats (Possession, shots on target, CCC`s)

View attachment 230171

I made a ******* world class 4141 tactic and this ******* game doesn`t let me win the big games. Yes, i know, I`m WBA,and yes... first season, not the best team in the league.... but COME OOOON !!!

ok, so on fmc15 for ipad. i dont get the option to pre sign regens when they come through on the youth intakes say for france or whatever nation.
i only have one league loaded could this be the problem?

I have created a world class squad and am winning everything in my path with Atalanta. But i am beginning to notice more and more recently the conversion rate between my team and the oppsition is completely unbalanced. I will dominate teams in the league with 40-50 shots in a game and of that amount, i will score 2 or 3. The opposition will have a maximum of 4 shots, and will score 1. They have average players, i have a world class striker and the 3 best attacking midfielders on the game...

Players getting unhappy about lack of playtime is just ridiculous. Two of my key players keep getting unhappy every now and then after they are being rested.

I've been gone for 4months and after returning I was hoping this issue was fixed, but clearly its not.

It really ****** me off that home team wins most of the time no matter how **** they actually are. I'm playing as Arsenal and I can beat Bournemouth 4-0 at home while losing 3-0 away. It doesn't matter what tactics or formation I used I would almost never dominate my opponents at away games because they will naturally play like the top 4 teams in Premier League. Even I managed to win I will never got away with a clean sheet because, once again, they are suddenly became top 4 teams in BPL. Every away game is a blood bath regardless of my opponent and not to mention my team will play like amateur teams if they are not playing at home which makes the game even more frustrating.

I totally understand that away games are tougher which requires more efforts to win. But the game feels like it just wants home team to win no matter what team it is.

Last edited:
I am so fed up by opponents scoring from set pieces. I still havent found how to defend it. The ball usually bounces of the defenders or woodwork somehow just to score easily from a standing attacker. My team is working so hard to make goal chances and is pretty successful, but my opponent usually has three set pieces and scores 2-3 goals.

Maaan, these player interactions are driving me crazy.

I'm on my 28th ligue fixture now and I have a LB who started 18 games and now he's being on the bench for two matches and is upset and "wants to discuss the lack of first team football" with me. Seriously?

It really ****** me off that home team wins most of the time no matter how **** they actually are. I'm playing as Arsenal and I can beat Bournemouth 4-0 at home while losing 3-0 away. It doesn't matter what tactics or formation I used I would almost never dominate my opponents at away games because they will naturally play like the top 4 teams in Premier League. Even I managed to win I will never got away with a clean sheet because, once again, they are suddenly became top 4 teams in BPL. Every away game is a blood bath regardless of my opponent and not to mention my team will play like amateur teams if they are not playing at home which makes the game even more frustrating.

I totally understand that away games are tougher which requires more efforts to win. But the game feels like it just wants home team to win no matter what team it is.

What I'd suggest is to have two different tactic, two very different approach to home and away games. What I do is that I quickly switch on counter tactic for example in case I see we're struggling. Or I ask the guys to slow down, try to open up the defence if I see the opponent parked the Mourinho bus and we're shooting from everywhere.

All in all, have two or three well practiced tactic in your pocket, and change. :)

I have to agree with many on here that the most frustrating aspect of his year's FM is player interaction and key players (especially) b!tching about first team football. I almost had a squad revolt on my hands with Barca, when I decided that Messi and Iniesta should be rested for the Club World Championships and did not register them. Though, that does make some sense, generally players become unhappy if I decide to rest them during the season, even if they start pretty well every match and my attempts of conversing, telling them they need a rest is always responded with "I feel great, I want to play," lol. It would be one thing if it was just the player that remained a bit unhappy, but it usually displeases 3-4 others on the squad, who are seemingly more ****** about it ('Feels that *** was treated unfairly) and I lose squad morale/harmony.

Why isit always when your team is on amazing form and come up against a team bottom or 2nd bottom in the league with no form that you always lose to ? so ******* frustrating.

Losing the final playoff game for promotion into Premier League in the very last minute. Was mad for a week!

I won the League with 9 games to spare, set new records for goals scored and points earned, won the League Cup, the Community Shield (yeah, whatever), in the final of the FA Cup, the Champion's League Final, the finances are spotless, the players are happy, everyone's happy.

Except the new chairman, who's gonna fire me and replace me with Mauricio Poche-*******-ttino.

I won the League with 9 games to spare, set new records for goals scored and points earned, won the League Cup, the Community Shield (yeah, whatever), in the final of the FA Cup, the Champion's League Final, the finances are spotless, the players are happy, everyone's happy.

Except the new chairman, who's gonna fire me and replace me with Mauricio Poche-*******-ttino.

What a ******** that guy then! Does suck! Does the chairman have a vendetta or anything against you?

Regen chairman. What he just did would be like someone coming in and firing Sir Alex after the 99 season.

There is something that really bothers me.I started unemployed and was picked up by Paris FC and for 4 years we went from French National to League 1 and finished second in the first and won the league in the second season.Not only that I have reached Semi-Final in Champions League and lost on away goals to the champion Manchester City and my right back tells me that he wants to leave the club to join Sochaux(who are in League 2),because he doesn't see us winning any silverware.That makes like no sense.I have already replaced him,but my reserve right back comes to me and says the exact same thing and guess who does he want to join - yeah Sochaux.I hate it when players are retarded.