FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Use this thread if y'all need to vent about whatever. Bugs (report them yo) or just general FM fuckery! Always a good laugh to read these after you've calmed down too!

(Try not to swear too much or abuse anyone..)

*Any general rage/rant threads will be merged in here so we don't clutter up the forums*

If you have any actual none rage feedback that you want more SI people bar me and Nick to see, go here: http://community.sigames.com/showth...Manager-2015-Pre-Release-Beta-Feedback-Thread

If you have any bugs, please, for the sake of the children, put them here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/417-Football-Manager-2015-Pre-Release-Beta-Bugs-Forum

Last edited:
Ok, I'll go first:

I tried setting the database size to custom/advanced, but after I had made my choices I ended up with a a size of almost 300k players, which exceeded the recommended maximum size of 125k. So I had to settle for a large database with only 103k players. It's preposterous!

My first glorious digestive, fresh from the pack and laden with expectation, snapped the second I dipped it into my tea. thestruggleisreal

I swear if anyone nonspecifically ******* about stuff they don't know about I will ban them into next year.

My first glorious digestive, fresh from the pack and laden with expectation, snapped the second I dipped it into my tea. thestruggleisreal

Can you post this on the bugs thread please. It happened to me earlier too but I forgot to report it. Cheers.

I swear if anyone nonspecifically ******* about stuff they don't know about I will ban them into next year.

Gone powermad already.. ffs Cubed!!! :)

All hail the BANHAMMER!!

Can you post this on the bugs thread please. It happened to me earlier too but I forgot to report it. Cheers.

Can't replicate it. Will have to keep dunking to try and find the fault. It's tough work but I'll reluctantly throw myself into the task, for the greater good.

Im furstrated as **** as i dont have my code yet

Well, Skrtel is apparently faster than Lallana.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was in a straight line. Often they are. Kaboul was the fastest in a straight line at Spurs a couple of years ago I believe, beating out Lennon.