TheRyanFM

Reaction score
I used Raikan's original version in FM13 with great success, as you can see in the pictures below, I decided to re-create it last year in FM14 with success also despite the change in the tactic system and I have re-created it this year in FM15.
FM13 original Raikan tactic success:
View attachment 312208View attachment 312207

My FM14 re-creation success:
View attachment 312205View attachment 312204View attachment 312203View attachment 312202

FM15 Tactic:
View attachment 312201View attachment 312200View attachment 312199View attachment 312198

I have copied everything over from the original FM13 version including player roles and duties and team and player instructions (as close as I can - bare in mind there is a new tactic system from FM13) Also the set pieces I have also transferred over to this version! I also have set up the opposition instructions as Raikan had suggested on the original FM13 thread.

Raikan did suggest to drop the CMs to DMs when you play away to bigger/top teams but I have found I get more success keeping the 2 CMs in their original positions.

I also use the same training:

If its a small team next game Attacking and Teamwork
If its a big team next game Defending and Teamwork
Pre-season Team Cohesion and Tactics

FM15 Chelsea Success:
View attachment 312246View attachment 312245View attachment 312244View attachment 312243View attachment 312234View attachment 312233

More tests are currently being done with other teams!

vv DOWNLOAD LINK vv
View attachment 312242

Last edited:
Real Sociedad Test
I decided that I would do a Real Sociedad test as unlike Chelsea they are a team that you do not expect to win the league but a team that should be fighting for Europe, they were predicted an 8th place finish but I am aiming higher with this tactic! We also lost one of our key players, Inigo Martinez, as he wanted to leave

Mid-season updates

View attachment 312192View attachment 312191View attachment 312190View attachment 312189
These are some of the good results we have got so far!

View attachment 312187
Here is our mid-season competition analysis

End of season review
View attachment 312172
We managed to finish 4th which is 4 places higher than expected and also a Champions League spot. I think this season has been very successful and the board also think that, they are delighted with the league finish of 4th beat Athletico Madrid to the Champions League spot and reaching the quarter finals in the Copa del Ray and Europa League

Last edited:
I'm Schalke 3rd season.
4-0 v Mainz
4-0 v dynamo keiv I was 3-1 down on agg in champs cup
3-0 v Dortmund
Overall very good tactic nice football cheers mate

What would happen if i changed the strikers role to a advanced forward or a poacher?

hows the league going
Havent tried it in league yet. I was quite unhappy how those games went so im using the tactic that i used previously. Might give this a go in the 2nd half of the season. I got quite slow defenders who cost me games so more than likely i need to improve that area first.

Unfortunately for me, this tactic worked alright at home but horrible away; just like every other 4231 wide I've tried in this patch.

:/

looks a nice tactic but more of a top team tactic!
nontheless nice work

Lower league?

It's very easy create tactics for teams with quality players how is this set up work in lower leagues for example: championship or league one ?

It's very easy create tactics for teams with quality players how is this set up work in lower leagues for example: championship or league one ?

I'm about to give it a go as Brighton, starting 2nd season in the PL so good players but not world class. I'll post updates as I go.