scottyboy711

Reaction score
I dont know if its just me but is FM15 running slow compared to FM14, my laptop seems to be struggling to play the game compared to FM14, but i still get 5 star game speed. Is it because its just the beta?? or do i need a new laptop??

Mine's running fine - bet yeah give the laptop a clear out files and dust and see how it is..

u got any custom graphics installed etc? i sometimes find various packs seem to slow mine down for some reason on occasion.

My problem is only in the match menu, it becomes really slow, it's **** to click something. I've tried changing to lower graphics and software but it didn't help.

Is the game running slow in general or only the 3D matches? They are still busy optimising the game, so we'll have a faster experience when the game is released. If you're having issues with matches, try dropping down a detail level.

Is the game running slow in general or only the 3D matches? They are still busy optimising the game, so we'll have a faster experience when the game is released. If you're having issues with matches, try dropping down a detail level.

With me it's running slow only the 3d matches or even before starting the match, for instance at the OI grid

ive got custom logos and kits from fm13 and thats all really, I dont use 3D matches as my laptop's graphics card isnt that great. I really cant figure out what it can be as everything else runs smooth, my laptop is a sony vaio, it has an i5 processor which i though would be able to handle the game pretty well.

Have you install the graphic pack correctly, as I had the same problem with FM 14. For pictures you should just have one folder then the pictures e.g. folder graphics, folder facepack then all the pictures if it's not set like that remove files and put into one folder.

Now it that's not the problem this thread should help too Game running too slow

Hope this helps

It's slower than FM 14. The menus are a lot less responsive.

It's slower than FM 14. The menus are a lot less responsive.

Remember that FM 14 by now is properly optimized, and that FM 15 is a beta and not as optimized yet. Optimization will surely be a key feature upon release and the following patches.

Also, if you're running FM 15 on the exact same hardware as you used to run FM 14, you should expect it to be a little slower, if you can notice any difference at all.

So this is actually a known bug. I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to type out the whole solution, but the problem is being caused for most people by a conflict between fm15 and your anti virus software. You should find that if you disable your antivirus, the game runs fine.

The fix is to go into your antivirus and allow the fm15 application and a stream extension called gameoverlayui.exe through. More details on the si beta forums.

Good luck.

Im using a gamebooster called razor cortex, which seems to stop all background applications running so i think it stops antivirus from running whilst i play the game, but the game is still running so slow. Ive gone back to playing FM14 until i can get it sorted. Hopefully when they release the full game it will speed up a bit.

I too have the same problem, game seems to be running really slow. im in my sixth season and it takes almost 2-3 minutes to load (in-game) one/two days. this seems absolutely ridiculous to me.
My fm save on fm14 was alot quicker and i was in 2071 so the file was huge. I dont know its a but or it's my mac, but its just ridiculous to wait 2-3 minutes every time