[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda Version2

TheBantams

Reaction score
[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda2.1

INTRODUCING Andromeda2.1 skin. Designed using windows mode 1366 x 768 zoomed out 75%

Made using what I think are the best of the best bits from most skins available.

This skin supports both the in-game editor and instant results button as well as user backgrounds selector

Made possible by using the superb work of the following........ Thank you to

Flut
DazS8
EmilDebski
Artdekdok
Bergkamp
Michael Murray
SantiagoP
Wannachupbrew
Drswit
Marconni1985
FMReporter
dave byrd
wkdsoul
OzO - Graph
necjeff

A massive THANK YOU to you all

New animated Club overview made possible by Flut
New Player overview made possible by wannachupbrew
New Graphics thanks to DazS8 and his brilliant idea's
New Sky sports news banner on the Inbox overview
New Signature to the players overview panel thanks to EmilDebski
Quite a few other things fixed Including team names added to the score board with the clubs logos. Reduced the size of the skin. Changed some of the colours on most of the panels. Stopped the calendar being re-coloured on different club screens. Changed the start screen. Changed the continue button from green to blue and black to match the look of the skin.

Installation instructions

Download the skin and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the 2 extracted folders into your skins folder:

Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Mac OS X: /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "andromeda2.1" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button

DOWNLOAD

Andromeda2.1

Last edited:
Skin updated to Andromeda2.1

Also If you want a totally different colour alternative like the last 2 pictures on this post
Then replace the Andromeda settings file found at
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\AndromedaV2\settings

With this one.

https://www.mediafire.com/?sx7tjzegg8mn2g7

team prospects are not showing on mine??

Can you try my new skin and let me know if the problem still excists. Remove the old skin first, Clear the Cache and reload this one
Thanks
AndromedaV3

If the problem is still there can you send me a screen shot of how it looks on you PC

Can you try my new skin and let me know if the problem still excists. Remove the old skin first, Clear the Cache and reload this one
Thanks
AndromedaV3

If the problem is still there can you send me a screen shot of how it looks on you PC

Just download V3 of this skin and on the match results it does not show all the goalscorers

eg. Man Utd won 2-0 but only showing one goalscorer

see below:
View attachment 294780
Is there any way to change it too show all the goal scorers

cheers

Just download V3 of this skin and on the match results it does not show all the goalscorers

eg. Man Utd won 2-0 but only showing one goalscorer

see below:
View attachment 786773
Is there any way to change it too show all the goal scorers

cheers

Inside the fonts folder you will find 2 files called "ProximaNova-Reg.otf" and "ProximaNova-Reg.rar. Remove the first one from the folder and then extract the second one into the folder. You might have to restart fm.

FMT SKIN

Is there a chance you guys can make a FMT skin out of this amazing skin?

Can anyone tell me how i put the instant result button on the skin andromeda v2.1 or there's no way?