Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Will1981 for the test of SirGoalalot !

I would also really like to see how Guzla5 and Christian Eriksen Beautiful Play 433 3ST does it :)

Last edited:
Just wondering, is this the best way to test tactics? You're putting the best players from their respective leagues in the same team, making a World Class team. Its safe to say the most of us will never field a team of this caliber. How would these tactics work with Hull, Ebbsfleet United, Valencia, Hoffenheim, etc?

Just wondering, is this the best way to test tactics? You're putting the best players from their respective leagues in the same team, making a World Class team. Its safe to say the most of us will never field a team of this caliber. How would these tactics work with Hull, Ebbsfleet United, Valencia, Hoffenheim, etc?

Yes, it will depend on what team you use, and the type of players you have. And some tactics works better with top teams, and some with lower rated teams. But to compare tactics against each other, you will need to use the general law of science, to only change one variable at a time. So when he test tactics, with the same team, in the same league, against the same opposition. He will get a general knowledge of how the tactics preform against each other, and what tactic that can preform the best in the circumstances he has set.

Last edited:
Results from my tactic doesn't say anything. Ah well, it says how good/bad my tactic is for lazy people who just want to plug and play. With my tactic you need to anticipate, that's why you have different versions.

(Reaction to people who want to test my tactict).

Results from my tactic doesn't say anything. Ah well, it says how good/bad my tactic is for lazy people who just want to plug and play. With my tactic you need to anticipate, that's why you have different versions.

Yes everyone so If you only have one tactic loaded up and you're having success with it without having to do a lot of tinkering then YOU ARE LAZY!!!

Could you post some SS of Tactics Analysis page
Goal Time and Tactic faced is very useful to analysis tactics.

Don't be so precious. You have created a good tactical approach, well done to you and all the people you have helped. Your tactics don't work for everyone, this is just a fun way of showing what all the tactics do in a specific environment.

It doesn't mean yours is "better" or "worse" than anyone elses.

Last edited:

You, and other people from your thread, have created a tactical set, which is perfectly fine, but there are also people who enjoy other aspects of the game and don't want/know to tinker with tactics, thus want just plug and play and focus on transfers and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.