FM15 Team wage/transfer kitty budgets

Vanjagl

Premium
Reaction score
Here you can ask how much money does someone have. I.e,

United has 75m euros with 500k wage budget.
MCFC - Get 10mil to spend.
Liverpool -
Between £15m and £21m, depending on season expectations.
Arsenal get £47m-£61m depending on expectations
Southampton - get 14m and 925k by default expectations
Derby 2.5 million with 500k wage budget which only 239k is used soo can make it like 8 million with 100k wages left
leeds start off with 500k-650k depending on season expectations
Leicester, TB 9mil wage 650k
Sunderland have a £1.5mil starting off transfer budget

Will edit this post when more TB is posted.

Last edited:
Here you can ask how much money does someone have. I.e, United has 75m euros with 500k wage budget.

After all the buys, still have that much? ****** brilliant. Incidentally, how much do Real Madrid and Soton have?

Arsenal get £47m-£61m depending on expectations

Only because FFP came way too late. Chelsea are also under FFP, but no one's concerned about Roman's blood money any more.

Only because FFP came way too late. Chelsea are also under FFP, but no one's concerned about Roman's blood money any more.

Chelsea pushed for it, once they were at the big table, tried to close the door behind 'em. Great Management really on there parts but still its chelsea so bunch o'C**ts :)

Dont worry MCFC and PSG are suing.. FFP is techically illegal :)

They're soulless teams with no pride or moral, I hope they rot. And I wouldn't shed a tear if Mourinho retired today and became a rampant alcoholic, I'm disgusted by his comments regarding City's use of money when he was in charge of the team that did EXACTLY the same and even started it all. **** them.

If people want to debate FFP and the relevant clubs this site has dedicated football threads just for that so I suggest using them if you guys want to keep this bollocks going back and forth.

getting this thread back on topic saints get 14m and 925k by default expectations I personally think that's a little low but only for top half finish

It was just a small digression and it's already over, thought I wouldn't call FFP discussions 'bollocks'.

I've edited first post and I will keep editing it as you write TB of the clubs :)

Sunderland have a £1.5mil starting off transfer budget which seems a bit strange seeing as they nearly signed Borini on the final day for £14mil!!