[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Awesome pro !! You're the update master!! starting new save now, just have to... thx !

1 Q though, is this Youri Tielemans really that good? I mean better than Odegaard? Asking cause the latter has been alot in the news and from the videos i gave seen real promise for sure..

Last edited:
ironpego, he was missed due to my datalock :D He will be passed although for the next .

doh007, thanks doh :) If we trust the editor , Youri has -10, when Odegaard has -9. I am afaid we have to wait for at least 5 years. Let's talk about them again in FM2020 ^_^

Thanks pr0, great as always really! :) One question: does it contain changes for the Iran league or are you going to leave it for later? :)

1 problem... Im trying to find Beckham jr is the db and game .. no results.. any idea? i got all major leagues selected as "view only"?

Banzoor, i have done only 1 team. It will take too much time.. So i can't set a specific date. As long as i have time i will add things but there are too many to handle in some days.. I need to take my time for that. You can understand.

ironpego, thank you :)

doh007, beckham should be in the Arsenal's U18 youth squad. Maybe the view only causes this. Test with the opposite option and inform me.

Just loaded this up. Incredible work, as usual!

Do you have a list of wonderkids you have added? I noticed Brooklyn Beckham and Martin witshisface

Banzoor, charliewalker, thanks :) Yes you can find the list inside the texts folder inside the .rar !

Last edited:
dukha93, will be passed for the next thanks for pointing that.

Banzoor, thanks for the feedback!

Andy Dawson isn't assistant manager of Scunthorpe, he's moved from a player/coach to a player/reserves manager. David Kelly is the new assistant manager of Scunthorpe, with Nick Daws also signing on as a first team coach.

Scunthorpe United FC Management Staff

Dodo loan to Inter should be until 2016
Zamorano no longer a scout for Inter
Adriano Bonaiuti (GK coach) missing from Inter, proof (http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...e-stato-bello-all-inter-per-handanovic-475675)
DC United should be an affiliated club
Moratti is no longer honorary chairman
Figo and Toldo aren't directors
Grant Ferguson is missing from the board of directors.
Nicolo Amoruso plays for Sambonifacese, not Inter.
Juan Jesus should have Kovacic, Jonathan and Coutinho as favorite personnel, Ranocchia can be removed from that list.
Kovacic should have Juan Jesus, Modric, Tin Jedvaj as favorite personnel.

George Puscas should have a bit higher CA, PA and reputation, he's been consistently banging goals for the primavera team and got a call-up for the senior NT.

Bonazzoli should have the "attempts overhead kicks" ppm and higher reputation, he shouldn't be available to sign easily.

Last edited:
JZanetti, good job! However do we have any source about dodo's loan is until 2016 and not 2015 ? It's a much complicated transfer as i have read so far..

pr0 do you want me to do the transfers for half of the Iranian league and you do the other half? :) Maybe it's less work for you for sure?

JZanetti, good job! However do we have any source about dodo's loan is until 2016 and not 2015 ? It's a much complicated transfer as i have read so far..
It's not hard to find, the exact formula of the transfer isn't replicable IG:
A two year loan, with an obligation of Inter to make the transfer permanent if Dodo participates in 50% of Inter's matches in 2015/16, Inter will pay 7,8m over three years.
Inter take Dodo on two-year loan - FIFA.com

Banzoor, sure it will be less for me but i use to work at the transfers file at least alone so i have full control what is passed and not. So i am afraid i can't ask for your help. :/

JZanetti, thanks for the info! Will be passed!

for the next update:

Vasile Miriuta is no longer the manager of CFR Cluj, he is the manager of ETO Gyor( contract until 30/6/2017)

The new coach of CFR is Francisc Dican( contract until 31/12/2014)

btw when will the new update be released?

Can you create Mitsuru Maruoka at Dortmund, on loan from Cerezo Osaka for 1,5 years?
Much appreciated.