[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.3 is up !!

Over 43.188 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

**Known issues :
• Transfermarkt has some kind of bug, and it doesn't show the transfers as before. So there will be some missed transfers due to this.​

**IMPORTANT NOTICE ** . If you get an error & game quits at DB SELECTION SCREEN, you need to check ok and NOT edit, so it will take you directly to choose nations screen and not in the screen to check the files. As long as you have only my files in your editor data folder, that will probably work. This is due to the high number of changes most likely.

Hello Pro, I have a crash just dumb at the level of the selection of nations.
How we can solve this problem.
Sorry, for my bad English

Having loaded(charged) the files of pro, dump crash, not the time(weather) to arrive at the page nation.

pr0, can you tell what can we do, when We have a crash dump before a nation choice
This is not too many changes in database, because i have database with 400,000+ changes and it's work

Last edited:
Pr0, Hendrick Helmke does not play for Esteghlal he actually transferred to Al Ahly in Egypt.

And Padovani Celin is on load to Naft Tehran until the end of the 14/15 season so until 30 June 2015

First of all, I had noticed myself that when I was trying to make a new game my FM also crashed. That is happening due to the many changes in the files I had included in the last pack. So i have searched and find some solutions :

1. I had only my files in the editor data folder, and for that all of them were ticked and i didn't need to press edit in the database selection screen, so I clicked ok and it took me directly to the nations selection screen. That worked for me perfect.

2. Someone in my facebook page wrote that as a possible solution , which worked for him : Quit the game. Go to "C:\Users\*your-user-name*\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive" and delete all folders. If you want you can try this, I am not responsible for anything.

This has nothing to do with my files. All of them are correctly edited with no faults at all. It's the game's problem, which probably "can't read" so many changes in the database. Last year I had over 100.000 changes and none ever made a crash on FM. This year we had this crash. I hope that everything is fixed with the new official patch.

I feel sorry for those who downloaded the files and didn't work for them. It's fairly bad because I wasted many hours to complete as many nations as possible and you couldn't see the results. I hope at least that we won't have same problems in future releases. I have to say again that has nothing to do with my files, but it's the game's error.

Hi pr0, i don't know if you will make another version but here some mistakes :

RC Lens (French Ligue 1)
OUT :
Julien Leghait -> AC Ajaccio
Nagim Amini -> Tours FC
Yassin Ben Balla -> Amiens SC
Chris Bitsamou -> Orléans
Harold Duflos -> CS Avion
Ryan Godefroy -> free
Etienne Lobry -> free

IN :
Malick Seck <- LOSC Lille
Romain Spano <- LOSC Lille
David Faupala <- free

Everyone please make suggestions based on the new official 15.3 patch which includes the winter transfers.

Mike Havenaar is not in the DB any more. he is now playing for HJK Helsingfors, contract ends 31/8/2015.
+ The real Ronaldo who is gonna play in USA soon.

Last edited:
Mike Havenaar is not in the DB any more. he is now playing for HJK Helsingfors, contract ends 31/8/2015.
+ The real Ronaldo who is gonna play in USA soon.

Yes, i have noticed that and i have recreated him.

We have to wait for Ronaldo i am afraid. Maybe it's all just speculation.

Fabian Kling to FL Strikers, missing in the DB. Info:http://www.footballzz.com/jogador.php?id=242222.
Leo Moura from Flamengo to FL Strikers. (Unknown contract) Good Signig there Ronaldo!
Marlon Freitas from Fluminense to FL Strikers. (Unknown contract.)
Jordan Gray from Carolina RailHawks to FL Strikers.
Jose Angulo from Pittsburgh Riverhounds to FL Strikers.

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 2.0 is up !!

Over 13.817 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

**Known issues :
• Cyprus & Indian Superleague, and Agents files have been removed from now, cause i haven't tested them. Although the Agents file should probably work perfect.If you want the agents file, grab the one from my previous pack.
• You need the official 15.3 patch which includes the winter transfers to make this pack work.​

is this the same kind of thing as the lfc marshall update or is it a different thing entirely?