[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Chriller95, yes they are included , from England until Blue Square North/South , and France until CFA. More nations will be added pack by pack. For example yestarday I completed the 4 leagues of Scotland.
No , the game can only start from summer 2014. Yes , teams are added as 2015-2016 season, and not 2014-2015.
OK thank you! I'm new to the whole custom update-thing. To me it seems kinda weird to play with 15/16 players and managers, from the start of 14/15?

And thanks for your continued work on this!

Nabil Fekir should get a nice upgrade + declared to play for France

Brilliant.

Can't wait to get started on this.

Just a quick question. Have you improved Coquelin on this?

BCAFC86, i will fix finances pack by pack. Thanks for pointing it :)

Does this include new competition names? The Premier League (dropping Barclays), Vanarama Conference now Vanarama National League, then Vanarama nation north and south league?

Does this include new competition names? The Premier League (dropping Barclays), Vanarama Conference now Vanarama National League, then Vanarama nation north and south league?

No i am not fixing any names at all. You should google "Susie's real names" and download them.

other question : can you offer me all these files in one and the same file?

It's up to you to download it as pack,and merge the files one by one. I won't change the structure I am working on, all these years.

I am kind of disappointed to inform you guys, that the Champions/Europa League for 2015-2016 season can't be created correctly cause the game won't let you add a 5th spot from Spain in CL. I have added correctly all the teams but Valencia or Sevilla are missing. Also West Ham is missing cause the problem above creates a mess in the spots. If someone wants to test the file to see if he can fix it (doubt it), please pm me.
See also here :
Sports Interactive Community.

it lacks a lot of hope as PSG

Odsonne Edward -> wonderkids
Alec Georgen
Lorenzo Callegari
Alexandre Demirdjan
Tiago Escorza
Claudio Gomes
Presnel Kimpembé -> Position : DC/DG, +CA -8 and French nationality on firth/RDC on second
Idriss Mzaouiyani
Pierre Ouvry
Roli de sa pereira -> +CA -8
Moussa Sissako
Boubakary Soumare
Fabio Torres
Postolachi Virgiliu
Dan-Axel Zagadou

Last edited:
Leonel Coira -> Real Madrid
Luiz Henrique dos Santos dit Pety -> Real Madrid
Takefusa Kubo -> FC Tokyo
Gyeol-Hee Jang-> Fc Barcelona
Fehrat Cogalan -> Valencia
Marcus Edwards -> Tottenham
Housseinn Nightinga-> HJK
Josef Colley -> Brommapojkarna
Gabriel Calabres -> PA -8
Mateus Viveiros -> PA -9
N'Koudou -> OM
Claudio Beauvue -> OM
Falcao -> loan from Chelsea with Option contract
Adryan -> loan from FC Nantes
Zdenek Zeman -> Lugano
Roman Burki -> Dortmund
David Rozehnal -> free
André -> Porto

and others with he best site Footballdatabase.eu, The greatest source of football statistics on the Internet !