[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Raul Gudiño is in Porto B , and Acevedo's loan is cancelled. He is still in Porto?

Yes, Porto bought Leonardo after the loan expired.

Gudiño doesn't show up on my save at Porto. I opened the editor and it says he is in Porto B, but when i start a save he isn't anywhere.

EDIT: I opened the editor and putted Gudiño on Porto first team instead of the B team and it worked, now he shows up

Last edited:
I don't think it's been asked yet (I've read back and can't see anything), but has the planned new Stadium for Tottenham been put in the updates?

**edit** - Just downloaded and checked on my lunch break, it is being built on the game but to the old capacity of 56,250. Just thought I'd give you a heads up that this has since been revised and will now be a 61,000 capacity stadium. (sorry for being picky lol)

Last edited:
Lanzini and Oxford don't appears in my game. I've followed the instructions correctly. Any help?

Looks like a really good updated database. Look forward playing with it.

anyone can tell me if this update have already Mitroglou in benfica ? thks

anyone can tell me if this update have already Mitroglou in benfica ? thks

The transfers was announced the hour after I released my files. It's included for the next.

Lanzini and Oxford don't appears in my game. I've followed the instructions correctly. Any help?

Lanzini maybe needs a larger database to appear. I have already added him in my packs. Oxford will be included in the next update as wonderkid.

Coquelin

Hi mate, can u increase Coquelin skills little bit, he is playing much better than he's presenting in game, thanks.

Hi mate, can u increase Coquelin skills little bit, he is playing much better than he's presenting in game, thanks.

He was set in the game as 123 CA , and so far I have raised him to 130 CA. Should I increase him more? Already getting +7 is a huge update I believe.

Is Shaqiri at Stoke?

At this update I have released on the 5th of August, no he is not. For the next update on the 20th of August, he will be there.

He was set in the game as 123 CA , and so far I have raised him to 130 CA. Should I increase him more? Already getting +7 is a huge update I believe.

I think is fair enough mate, he's not best, he's just better. Thanks.

I really appreciate what u are doing, I can't wait after end of transfer deadline and your last update, new career waiting for me.

I think is fair enough mate, he's not best, he's just better. Thanks.

I really appreciate what u are doing, I can't wait after end of transfer deadline and your last update, new career waiting for me.

I have raised him a bit more :)

I have raised him a bit more :)

He became exactly what Arsenal need thought and relentless beast. I still hope they sign another player like him, because one can't play all season but I'm really happy for him. Anyway, cheers mate.

Just a questions, Danny Ings now in Lpool, Charlie Austin and Saido Beharino were absolutely amazing last season, they deserve little bit better skills as well if not already happened. did you check Synot League from Czech Republic or should I help you with local transfers?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your good work.

I'm a Lyon fan and it seems you forgot some transfer from last winter :
- Maxwell Cornet : Metz -> Lyon
- Gael Danic : Lyon -> Bastia

If you could fix it, it would be perfect !

He became exactly what Arsenal need thought and relentless beast. I still hope they sign another player like him, because one can't play all season but I'm really happy for him. Anyway, cheers mate.

Just a questions, Danny Ings now in Lpool, Charlie Austin and Saido Beharino were absolutely amazing last season, they deserve little bit better skills as well if not already happened. did you check Synot League from Czech Republic or should I help you with local transfers?

Probably I will add them in the next update I guess, if not I will surely add them after this release. For the guys you mentioned I will raise them if I have not done it so far.

Thank you very much for your good work.

I'm a Lyon fan and it seems you forgot some transfer from last winter :
- Maxwell Cornet : Metz -> Lyon
- Gael Danic : Lyon -> Bastia

If you could fix it, it would be perfect !

You need the official patch 15.3 which includes the winter transfers for my files to work correctly.

Also Czech sniper Vydra currently playing for Watford, last two years one of the best forwards of League Championship.

I guess, final release will be i the middle of September?