[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

This is awesome... my only problem being my lack of patience lol. I'll download an update, start playing then quit that when your new updates come along lol. I think I have a problem haha.

Sweet update! Didn't found any big misses.
Two small though, Mathew Ryan is in Valencia Mestalla. should number one in Valencia, at least till Alves is back from injury.
The other is Julian Weigl, he's in Dortmund ll. Has started in Dortmund's both league games so far.

Tried to change this myself in the editor, but failed.
First I thougt it was due to their contract starts 2015, but changing it to 2014 didn't work. Changing their reputation might fix it?

Sweet update! Didn't found any big misses.
Two small though, Mathew Ryan is in Valencia Mestalla. should number one in Valencia, at least till Alves is back from injury.
The other is Julian Weigl, he's in Dortmund ll. Has started in Dortmund's both league games so far.

Tried to change this myself in the editor, but failed.
First I thougt it was due to their contract starts 2015, but changing it to 2014 didn't work. Changing their reputation might fix it?

Maybe yes.

Is there still no way to change the start date to June 2015? If I start in 2014, that will screw up the winners for competitions in 2015..

Make sure to delete ALL my previous files and make a new game only with the 8 (!!!) new files. Also make sure you are not having the Indian file along with the others.

Is there still no way to change the start date to June 2015? If I start in 2014, that will screw up the winners for competitions in 2015..

The only correct way is to start the game in 2014.

Hi, I'm getting the itch to play FM again and I don't think I'll wait for FM16. I wanted to know before getting anything, 1) Do I need to purchase the editor DLC for FM15 to get these updates to work or is it just putting the files in the right place and 2) Do these data updates work for classic mode too or just the "normal" mode?

I have to admit to being a fan of classic mode, I don't always want to deal with every single little thing.

Hi, I'm getting the itch to play FM again and I don't think I'll wait for FM16. I wanted to know before getting anything, 1) Do I need to purchase the editor DLC for FM15 to get these updates to work or is it just putting the files in the right place and 2) Do these data updates work for classic mode too or just the "normal" mode?

I have to admit to being a fan of classic mode, I don't always want to deal with every single little thing.

Hi Bitgod,

1) No, you don't need the editor, just put them in the right place.
2) No, they don't work with the classic because in classic mode, the game won't let you choose files to add.

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.7 is up !!

Over 137.437 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!
◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.7 Changelist►
• 137.437 database changes.
• Latest transfers from leagues I have already completed in previous update packs. More focus have been given in Serie A and transfers I have missed in general.
• Corrected an issue in Greece with the Greek cup.
• Turkish rules are fixed too.​

Pr0..

I just downloaded your roster updated and found some errors with the Guiseley (vanarama Conference Team)

Liam Dickinson is on the real life team but in the game he is on Stalybridge
Will Hatfield is on the team in real life but in game he is on FC Halifax
Jack Stockdill is no longer on the team IRL

Dan Atkinson who used to be a member of Leeds is now a full member of Guiseley when i went to go search him in my save he is not in there same with Tom Craddock he is on Guiseley roster too and the save cant seem to find him and danny hall who is on the team is not in the file some reason all of these ppl are in the game on si roster update program gotta search for them in the editor ill give that a try load up the transfer file but i just thought i would let u know

Also Andy Holdsworth was released by the club

Last edited:
No Pop-up

I tried to install this database, but when I add it into the folder and start up the game. I get no pop-up to select database. I am on Mac, please help me!

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.8 - Final Pack is up !!

Over 147.064 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!​

Pr0..

I just downloaded your roster updated and found some errors with the Guiseley (vanarama Conference Team)

Liam Dickinson is on the real life team but in the game he is on Stalybridge
Will Hatfield is on the team in real life but in game he is on FC Halifax
Jack Stockdill is no longer on the team IRL

Dan Atkinson who used to be a member of Leeds is now a full member of Guiseley when i went to go search him in my save he is not in there same with Tom Craddock he is on Guiseley roster too and the save cant seem to find him and danny hall who is on the team is not in the file some reason all of these ppl are in the game on si roster update program gotta search for them in the editor ill give that a try load up the transfer file but i just thought i would let u know

Also Andy Holdsworth was released by the club

I didn't have time available to edit many things in Vanarama, Sorry.

I tried to install this database, but when I add it into the folder and start up the game. I get no pop-up to select database. I am on Mac, please help me!

Do you have the original game?

This has been a problem in at least the last two updates: Celta de Vigo from la Liga is playing the Europa League and they shoudn't

First post!!

Woot, first post, firstly tyvm for putting this together. Secondly, any tips on updated players for me to take a look at ? :p Im playing Man Utd, first season, ideally looking for a right back and winger or 2 :)

i made this update and there was a fault which said " could not find child comp for usa 3.league