Probably, after 2-3 more patches FM2015 will be better.

FM15 is more playable even before patches.

FM14 - 2013/14
FM 15 - 2014/15

Only difference of any relevance.

I am surprised to hear you say that.

I consider 15 to be a much better experience overall, not that 14 was bad or anything.

I am surprised to hear you say that.

"of relevance"

There are many differences but FM14 and FM15 are like two albums from the same band. Different but unmistakably the same.
The only reason to think one is better than the other is pure preference.

I personally prefer FM15 but I don't think it's better. I'm waiting to see what the February patch dose to it before I decide.

"of relevance"

There are many differences but FM14 and FM15 are like two albums from the same band. Different but unmistakably the same.
The only reason to think one is better than the other is pure preference.

I personally prefer FM15 but I don't think it's better. I'm waiting to see what the February patch dose to it before I decide.

In what ways does FM 14 perform better? o:

In what ways does FM 14 perform better? o:

Not once did I ever say FM14 preformed better.
My whole point is that neither is better!

Football Manager is a sequential game releasing yearly iterations of itself.
It is essentially the same game with small tweaks. It's one of the reasons I love FM
since I know exactly what I'm getting when I spend my money.

But FM14 is fully patched while FM15 is not... for this reason alone, it's an unfair comparison and you can't say one is better than the other since one is still a work in progress.

Not once did I ever say FM14 preformed better.
My whole point is that neither is better!

Football Manager is a sequential game releasing yearly iterations of itself.
It is essentially the same game with small tweaks. It's one of the reasons I love FM
since I know exactly what I'm getting when I spend my money.

But FM14 is fully patched while FM15 is not... for this reason alone, it's an unfair comparison and you can't say one is better than the other since one is still a work in progress.

Sorry, I misread that.
I definitely do agree that the games don't change much. I still feel like this game is better than 14 though, for now, at least.

FM14 is far from complete... they should have fixed its issues. (the bug where you can enter negotiations if the player is interested; e.g sign Messi for a Conference side if they could afford his wages. - There's also a big where you can sign a player for his value)

That being said SI abandon their half finished games in the run up to the new version.