FM15 Winter Network Career Game (BPL) *Starting Soon*

Jimmy_x_

Reaction score

****STILL ACCEPTING PLAYERS!**** 03/02/2015****
*****This game has already begun- We are looking to increase the amount of user managers*****

Welcome!

(Not going to do a nice and pretty OP as the game is starting soon)

I am looking to run a network career game between 5 players with the lovely members of this forum.

Requirements:

• Players must have some experience playing online. (Playing online can often be slow during pre-season and pick up rapidly towards December until the end. Nothing is worse than people moaning about game speed when you are playing with 5 people)
  • Players must be committed and dedicated to the long term game. (Following on from the first point, nothing is worse than loading a game up, everyone doing their transfers only for the lad complaining about game speed to disappear the next day)
  • Players must be able to play at least 3 nights a week (Weekends and Weekdays). It is very likely however that we will run for maybe 4/5 nights a week.
  • Players must be friendly AND competitive
  • Game rules and team selection will be discussed in the group steam chat before we begin

To register your interest please a post with your steam name and your availability. Thanks.

****STILL ACCEPTING PLAYERS! 03/02/2015****
*****This game has already begun- We are looking to increase the amount of user managers*****

Last edited:
Hi, i'd be interested in joining if there's still any spaces left, i've played online games on FM for a few years now, had plenty on FM11 and sporadic games on the others, have already played in one on FM15 so i know how it works and i have no problems with speed.

I can play more or less every day but i won't be available on Mondays from 6-9pm and possibly some Saturdays but it will be rare that i'm not on.

My steam name is Craigusblue if there's still a space left.

Cheers :)

I am interested but am quite new to online fm, and you stated above that you want experience players...I am aware the pace is slower online, steam is sjfc271wan, (if no one else replies wanting to join)

*STILL ACCEPTING PLAYERS FOR THIS GAME*

*PLEASE LEAVE YOUR STEAM NAMES*

I am interested but am quite new to online fm, and you stated above that you want experience players...I am aware the pace is slower online, steam is sjfc271wan, (if no one else replies wanting to join)

Can't find you on steam

Im up for it. Free every night except Monday and Tuesday. ive played online for about a year now. and ive got a fast comp so wont slow you down :) thomasbarley147

Still accepting players for this network game. I am looking to add an additional player to this career to bring us up to 5 players!

We have played 12 games in the league so far, so the season is well underway. Looking for players to join us in the upcoming January transfer window or at the end of the first season.

I must stress that you must be:

+Available to play for at least 4 nights a week
+Experienced in network gaming
+Willing to persist even if your team is not doing well
+Fun, Competitive and friendly

Please leave a post or private message me with your availability and steam ID and i will get back to you

Thanks!

My steam name is fidz_48 if there's still a space left.