Tealing

Reaction score
Hello,

When I attempt to launch the game (from either the exe or through steam) it will do 'nothing'. It actually starts up a process (which I can view in task manager) called "fm.exe *32" with the description "Football manager 2015 15.3.2f627042(update)". Then when I try to open FM again it will say "Preparing to launch" then "failed to start (App already running)".

I have tried verifying the cache and uninstalling and re-installing but none of this has worked. I have also deleted an anti-virus program which is listed to effect FM. I have run out of ideas and this is really frustrating. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Problem

Hello,

When I attempt to launch the game (from either the exe or through steam) it will do 'nothing'. It actually starts up a process (which I can view in task manager) called "fm.exe *32" with the description "Football manager 2015 15.3.2f627042(update)". Then when I try to open FM again it will say "Preparing to launch" then "failed to start (App already running)".

I have tried verifying the cache and uninstalling and re-installing but none of this has worked. I have also deleted an anti-virus program which is listed to effect FM. I have run out of ideas and this is really frustrating. Anybody have any ideas?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First , I am not very good with English and sorry for my mistakes . Second: I had the same problem and two days and did not know what to do, so I decided to clean the browser of my computer with the application '' SUPERAntiSpyware '' ,scanning the navagador detect various errors and fix then . The program asked to restart your computer and restart after the problem is resolved . I hope this helps .