[FM16] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa..).

Sangue Blu

Reaction score
View attachment 211724

What is in this leaguepack?

1. New playable countries, leagues and clubs across the world.
2. Large leagues - 20 teams in highest division, 24 teams in lower levels (if so many clubs exist).
3. Each league with 13 awards: player of the week, manager of the month, team of the season etc. down to 4th tier.
4. Two transfer windows, loaning throughout the year, 14 years old newgens.
5. No specific disciplinary rules, job permissions and restrictions, no winter/summer break, 6 of 12 substitutes, league sorting rules, four relegations and one play-off (usually).
6. Removed clubs which are second teams (for example: "II", "B", "(..) academy", "(...) U18"), distinct leagues for reserves/U18/universities/schools, removed age limits in many clubs also restored a lot of non existing clubs.
7. Created leagues for reserves and U18 based and depended on major leagues.
8. TV broadcast for highest divisions, prices from TV and positions in league.
9. Slightly changed transfer preferences in many countries on the world.
10. Created national cups and supercups (if not existed).
11. Removed other cups: league cups, tournaments, all-stars games and remaining leagues which are not subordinate to the main tiers.
12. Original names for leagues and cups with title sponsors (some lower leagues may be non original).

Download - Around The World FM16

Last edited:
Please make Tahiti, New caledonia, Soloman Islands and Costa Rica please !

Are there real player in the macedonian leauge and are there changes in CA/PA? Or just default squads from the original database? :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I did not change or add players at all, these clubs are from original database.

I worked on the countries and there are now a total of 145.

Can you also create a file without the rules? It's great that the leagues are all in (thanks) because i want to do the world alphabet challenge but the rules you put in are stupid (i.e. putting more teams in leagues than what they are irl, putting more subs in)

I won't create real structures with real rules and as for me, the more teams more interesting gameplay.

Shame my laptop couldn't handle the Scotland database, was attempting a Fort William save, Players in the team are the guys, many of whom i know...Great job mate

Haha, it's always make me laugh :) Thanks man for appreciation :)

Link Broken?

The download seems to be broken. When I download, I get an empty archive in the end, and extracting gives me an error.

Could you re-upload the file, please?

[EDIT] You need 7 zip archive tool; winrar will not work. My Bad.

Last edited:
I've downloaded your database and I have to say you've made quite a detailed one. My hats are officially off for you, Sangue Blu, you really did created a magnificent database.

However the only problem that I had is whenever I load Japan, China, and Indonesia on the game, it always comes up with an error that says there's a wrong amount of clubs in certain competitions of those countries. I'm using the Winter Update database by the way. But other than that, excellent job.

any update on the database with the 16.3.0 update..

krishna u have to use the other databse not the winter one until blu fixing the database with the 16.3.0 update