FM16 giveaway!! - a big thanks from me

ooclanoo

Reaction score
As a lot of you guys already know (and support me already) i stream FM on twitch, I'm now on 5980 followers, i did promise when i hit 6000 that i will be giving away a copy of FM16 as a thank you for supporting my channel

Im expected to hit 6000 early this week, so guys, if you haven't already then please drop by the stream, if you enjoy then feel free to follow for a chance to win a copy of FM16. Thanks for all your support

Twitch

We did it folks, we smashed through 6000 today!!! I know a few of you lads from this community drop by the streams and get involved in the chat so its a big thanks from me to you!!

I purchased 3 copys of FM16 today (one for myself) and two copys to giveaway!! That will happen on my stream very soon, I'm just working on a date for the giveaways

Be sure to follow the channel in the original post guys, or follow me on twitter @ooclanoo to find out when the next stream is. Thanks again for the support

streaming FM right now guys, and the FM giveaway is amongst us, come and join us - Twitch