[FM16] Logopack TCM16 by Logo-World.net

Kinmar

Reaction score
[FM16] Logopack TCM16 by Logo-World.net - Update 16.2

View attachment 214251
Megapack : 16144 Club logos + 2191 Competitions/Federations/Defaults + 241 Flags
Update 16.1 : +480 Clubs +554 Competitions/Federations & 151 Clubs & 487 Competitions/Federations Update + Banners & Flags Fixes
Update 16.2 : + 419 Clubs + 63 Competitions & 155 Clubs & 67 Competitions Update

Download :
TCM16 - Logos FM16 / FM2016 - Français - Logo-World.net

Installing TCM16 Megapack:

• Unzip the downloaded file with a unzipping tool like 7zip or WinRar.
  • Copy all folders and files from the folder «Megapack TCM16» to the following path: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016.
  • In the game, go to Preferences and then in Interface
  • In the part Appearance, untag the box "Use caching to decrease page loading times" and tag the box "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences."
  • Confirm changes. Logos will appear.

Informations : Contains various logos type "normal" and "small".

Warnings :
This creation (TCM16) is a property of the site Logo-World.net and is in free use for personal use only. The only authorized download links are the official links available on the site to monitor the downloads statistics. If you wish to integrate our creation into a presentation, your own graphics, for any public use, thanks for asking us the permission. Logo-World.net is a non profit website and only wishes to help the Football Manager gamers community. However, some recognition isn’t much asking for a time wasting work. Therefore, thanks for respecting these few rules.

Last edited:
I come to give news of the update (release in late December).

I just finished France. 82 logos (clubs appeared in FM16) will be present in this update that makes all the clubs "not missing" + 31 "disappeared" clubs will therefore proposed (except 28 clubs without logos findable) on a total of more than 1000 french clubs.

Zecha working on his side on adding and updating competitions (which is labor intensive) and will propose an maximum for the update.

Updates of other countries logos will be present with your feedback and I would add (depending on the time available to me) new African countries.

After more than a week, the pack has been downloaded almost 30,000 times! Thank you all!

Already 60000 download in less than a month! Thank you to everyone !

New Update 16.1 : Link in the Official Page

Update161s.png

Added a patch for the Irish competitions. The file "config.xml" of the "normal" and "small" folder were reversed.
Download link, shown below links to Update 16.1: Official page TCM16

New Update 16.2 : Link in the Official Page

Update162s.png

just wondering i cant download non of the logos without it asking me to donate? so i have to donate before i can download?

All though its an annoying process to get the thing downloaded, its a fantastic logo set :wub:

View attachment 977944
Megapack : 16144 Club logos + 2191 Competitions/Federations/Defaults + 241 Flags
Update 16.1 : +480 Clubs +554 Competitions/Federations & 151 Clubs & 487 Competitions/Federations Update + Banners & Flags Fixes
Update 16.2 : + 419 Clubs + 63 Competitions & 155 Clubs & 67 Competitions Update

Download :
TCM16 - Logos FM16 / FM2016 - Français - Logo-World.net

Installing TCM16 Megapack:
  • Unzip the downloaded file with a unzipping tool like 7zip or WinRar.
  • Copy all folders and files from the folder «Megapack TCM16» to the following path: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016.
  • In the game, go to Preferences and then in Interface
  • In the part Appearance, untag the box "Use caching to decrease page loading times" and tag the box "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences."
  • Confirm changes. Logos will appear.
Informations : Contains various logos type "normal" and "small".

Warnings :
This creation (TCM16) is a property of the site Logo-World.net and is in free use for personal use only. The only authorized download links are the official links available on the site to monitor the downloads statistics. If you wish to integrate our creation into a presentation, your own graphics, for any public use, thanks for asking us the permission. Logo-World.net is a non profit website and only wishes to help the Football Manager gamers community. However, some recognition isn’t much asking for a time wasting work. Therefore, thanks for respecting these few rules.

Donated but have not received my download link?!