[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Fix Liga BBVA

Please Repaired Liga BBVA in FM16 Transfer & Data Pack Final (by pr0)
liga bbva not available in
FM16 Transfer & Data Pack Final (by pr0)
thanks

sory for my english language (google translate)

Is Parma really supposed to have such a good economy? Around 14 mill in balance, and when I got promoted to Serie C, I recieved a transfer budget of 12 mill. Doesn't seem logical, that's all.

Promotions and relegation file is having issues with spain selection

The file for promotion and relegation is making Spain ineligible for selection and I want to manage Spanish teams like Barça and Madrid. This can't be possible without selecting Spain. The statement reads that it is due to the presence of 21 teams in Spain's third tier league. Liga 3. Instead of 20. That's why it can't be selected
Please who can provide solution to this issue

I hope you can change money power of Internazionale Milano...now with Suning Group the team can make big affair.

Will one of you to make "winter transfer" of FM 17? Version 17.1.2, thanks in advance

Help pls
I play for Cagliari. This is the second season
In all the teams from other leagues like Bayern and Arsenal there are grey player that cost 0$ along with those normal.
Upd: sorry guys,the problem is not with the update, but with the game itself. I have reinstalled it, but the issue remains (
Btw it's a repack from FitGirl, did anyone have the same issue?

Last edited:
I was hoping to get an update to the player's database reflecting 2017 in the 2016 game. Anyone know where I can get this?

Hello,

Do you have a list of wonderkids? Because if I merge my file with yours, it modifies the data of my wonderkids