Tubben

Reaction score
Hey guys... I've Been playing fm since 12.

Is fm16 worth buying now? Or is there alot of gamebreaking bugs? Or anything annyoing?

Wondering if its worth it or if i should just play fm15 still.

I think it's a **** of a step up. I didn't notice any bugs when I was playing the BETA and I've already abandoned all my FM15 saves.

Last edited:
It's definitely better so far. I didn't want to give up my fm15 game play but 16 is good

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

new things i noticed
i think that you can do subs without it mattering too much and making you lose or draw and you need to make subs really now as well.
most of the players can play well including your better younger players:) for this version which is great!

I had a great FM 15 save going, but pardon my French when I say **** that, because FM 16 is just better. Simple as that.

You can get it on g2a for £25, i love it. feels so much smoother and a lot more enjoyable this year

Everything is fantastic except the match engine. Unless you play a top EPL club, too many games are a 0-1 defeat where you have 40 shots, while they score off their one chance. 22 games with 14 of them like that costs you your job, so you start over again. Even TFF executioner's tactics, usually great, struggle to succeed. Goalies seem to never even have to dive to collect shots on target, and counter-attacks against you are like playing against Bayern. This is fine if you're playing against Bayern, but less convincing when you're playing St. Mirren or Leyton Orient.

Buy if you plan to play as Barca, but I'd wait if you're a fan of Colchester or Airdrie.

Best thing is try the demo. It's a 6 month playable demo, which carries onto the save proper should you decide to purchase it.

Also DO NOT buy from G2A. They are NOT an authorized seller of the game. Stick to the official sites so you won't be screwed over.

Yes it's a great game love the improved tactics system really looks the part and I personally find it easier to use than sliding sliders all over the place.

The 3D match is superb

I thought FM15 was the best since FM12, FM12 was their big step up. FM16 is the next step up, smoother and a bit smarter.

Game is class, Match engine is awesome, if you are getting beat its your own fault, take the time to plan and execute your tactics, dont just expect you to play like Bayern with a mediocre team cause you play a 4-2-3-1

First FM since FM2014, currently enjoying it. The BS has cut out massively since I've played it. I recommend it.