The Hudd

Reaction score
So I have been using this tactic for 2 years now. It originally stemmed from attempting to make a Total Football tactic.
To my surprise, this tactic works great at almost all levels.

View attachment 96712
For examples:
  • I have got Coventry promoted 1st season.
  • Charlton promoted twice in 2 years.
  • Blackburn, Leeds and Fulham 1st season.
  • I've also finished 2nd with Spurs first season.
I personally and hands off with tactics, once I finalise them I let them play throughout the season, so I am sure it can be tweaked to your own preference.

However to explain it further:

It is a 4-3-3 but 4-1-2-2-1 in layout.
The main component of the tactic is the movement. It is fluid and most positions have licence to roam and thus they create space for other players to attack.
It relies heavily on good wing backs, most of my RB and LB will end up with 15+ assists.
The striker role is a False Nine so it is different to the usual AF/TM or Poacher setups however the striker's movement works well and if you get good striker attributes for this, they will hit 20+ goals:
  • Robson-Kanu 25+ in Championship
  • Sordell - 30+ in League One and 25+ in Championship
  • Harry Kane - 25+ in PL
View attachment 96713
Anyway here is the link, download it and try.

My only advice to you is to follow the player roles and use the players accordingly.
You want wingbacks who are good at attacking, centre backs who can pass, technically proficient midfielders, even your DMC.

The Hudd 41221

If you want pictures, let me know!

View attachment 96711

Last edited:
any results? :)

Yes, as mentioned in post:

Promotion 1st seaosn with:
Leeds, Charlton, Blackburn, Coventry, Fulham,
2nd with Spurs
Stoke 6th, 4th then 2nd and EFL Cup winners.

looks like a great tactic, what about individual training and OI's?

Individual training I do myself but not extensively, I set each player to their roles. So RB to Complete Wing back.
I also do the same for youth.

Last edited: