Version 4 of the USA database added:- (post#2)
  • MLS CUP added - all original soccer teams add to their own cup to balance out not being in the superbowl/stanley cup etc
  • Lamar Hunt Pioneer Cup added for the tier 8 academy sides
  • Atlantic Cup added for Tier 6/7/8 teams.
Fixture rules also added (slight variations occur in some lower leagues).
  • Squad limit 25
  • >5 HG Club players
  • >10 HG National players
  • <5 Loan limit

Very nice, i'll start a career with Porto Rico fc and only Puertorican players

Not sure the HG rules will count against you on that, but have fun! :) merry xmas.

Post #2 updated with new files.
  • Season tickets & ticket prices amended,
  • Some fixture rules, added
  • Dallas Cowboys pulled in a bit, as they are a bit OP in testing
and

RAR FILE OF "ADVANCED RULES
" - https://www.mediafire.com/?vjsyaxry43zp633
Same as the basic files, but the advanced allows for correct squad selection rules etc, runs fine in game just wont verify in the editor. Squad rules now appearing on rules page.
View attachment 113480

Last edited:
Not sure the HG rules will count against you on that, but have fun! :) merry xmas.

Post #2 updated with new files.
  • Season tickets & ticket prices amended,
  • Some fixture rules, added
  • Dallas Cowboys pulled in a bit, as they are a bit OP in testing
True,is there a way to know it? If it is so, a way to edit?
Merry xmas =D

Last edited:
Sorry dude cant be done, they have to be american. You can go for dual nationilty players only?
Dunno,my idea was to play the Youth Challenge with them, so only local regen. Dunno if Porto Rico regen have the double nationality, in that case no problem

Dunno,my idea was to play the Youth Challenge with them, so only local regen. Dunno if Porto Rico regen have the double nationality, in that case no problem

im just testing a holiday save, i;ll check there regens at about 2025 when i done.

I've seen that regens are from portirco, so ok, but where can i find the rules about foreign registration in your leagues?
Secondly, is a big job to create a tournament for the youth teams?

I've seen that regens are from portirco, so ok, but where can i find the rules about foreign registration in your leagues?
Secondly, is a big job to create a tournament for the youth teams?

They will be in the division league rules (under the league table page).
If you have the 'advanced rules' version loaded these apply to squad registration as well as match squad. The basic just covers the match squad.

The U23s or the tier 8 academy division? both now should have cups for those teams.

They will be in the division league rules (under the league table page).
If you have the 'advanced rules' version loaded these apply to squad registration as well as match squad. The basic just covers the match squad.

The U23s or the tier 8 academy division? both now should have cups for those teams.
Very nice, as i said i want to start a long-term saves/Youth Challenge/"San marino" Challenge with Puerto Rico FC, i just want to know if all the premises are ok ^^

i would suggest loading the advanced rules, reading the rules of each division (i very much they will play if you are going homegrown and club players anyway). The regen date is 20th june. see what you get and if its applicalbe. Im just running a test till 20th june with puerto rico now i will give you a screenshot of the youth candidates at 2031.

Loaded, and it's perfect: puertorican players are not foreign, as canadian ones, so no problem =D
Will try a test too for a bunch of years and see =)

My other concern is the strange (for european standard) management of youth teams, i've read that they don't play any tournament or game other than friendly ones and you can't manage them. It's different in your db right?

Loaded, and it's perfect: puertorican players are not foreign, as canadian ones, so no problem =D
Will try a test too for a bunch of years and see =)

My other concern is the strange (for european standard) management of youth teams, i've read that they don't play any tournament or game other than friendly ones and you can't manage them. It's different in your db right?

Didnt even notice the puerto rican players are not foreign, you might wanna check the players are not dual nationality.

You can manage the tier 8 US academy teams as they now have their own level, but you cant buy player over 21 (i think maybe 18) and there are no promotions or relegation, but you have a couple of cups (non euro qualification).

The academy teams are a completely separate club (like a college team) rather than the European setup being part of the main club, so you can manage them the way i have it. (Never even thought about, i only stuck them in a league so they would have matches).

You have the U23 squad for your team setup in the European style, ie your regens will go in here when signed. I dont know if the academy teams get regen players.