Very nice, as i said i want to start a long-term saves/Youth Challenge/"San marino" Challenge with Puerto Rico FC, i just want to know if all the premises are ok ^^

I'm in 2031 in my test save, you can see in the screenshot below the youth intake. They are ALL dual nationality, i've out in the CA/PA columns as well as a slight cheat so you can see the levels/variation. They are in TIER 5 of the divisions finishing 9th last season.

View attachment 113145

The important thing is that regen will go in the u23 team =) Perfect boss, soon i'll start my career and i'll share it in an italian forum, promoting your db =D

Edit: perfect, thank you. I think i'll raise a bit puertorican regen stats and club facilities anyway with the editor =)

Looking at the PA of that AM-R Hernandez, you might not need to.. :) If you're getting 160's down in division 4/5.

Just noticed some of the club affiliate rules dont allow some team to be in the same divison. The dutch lion clubs for example, so will remove these.

Post #2 updated with final files.
  • All clubs have now been given a correct city (as far as i can find).
  • Some affiliate rules between clubs were preventing promotions, these have been removed
  • A graphics pack for the Trophies has been added (Superbowl, Stanley Cup etc).
  • The CONCACAF Cup wasn't adding the history automatically (hopefully rectified). It was adding it to the pages in the background.
  • Files were tested to 2031.

NOTE:
Level 8 is made up of the 'Academy and Soccer School teams' Signing age limit <18 yr old. - This level is playable but not sure how it pans out, for those who wanna be an Under 18's coach. League rules are as the olympics under 3 over 24 players in the match side. ​​​​​​​

View attachment 112701

Last edited:
Some notes in testing (2016-2030). (Screenshots = http://fmshots.com/album/ZFlq)

America
  • Most League Winners - Kansas City Chiefs (9 Titles) - only 4 by more than 9 points
  • CONCACAF Champions League - Kansas City Chiefs & Tigres (3 titles)
  • Kansas City Chiefs also picked up 1 FIFA CWC beating Tottenham, and losing a final to Man United.
  • Transfer records
MLS (Tier 1) = 51 million (2021/22)
NASL (Tier 2) = 32.5 million (2019/20)
USL (Tier 3) = 41 million (2026/27)
  • US Open Cup - had 11 different winners, no club more than twice (LA Kings)
  • USA National - Ranked 3rd (Star Striker regen playing for Man United @ 47mil) - Managed by Ben McAdoo

Canada
  • Most League Winners - Montreal Canadians (7 Titles)
  • CONCACAF Champions League - Montreal Canadians (2 Titles)
  • Canada Open Cup - Toronto FC (4 Titles)
  • Transfer records
CSL (Tier 1) = 34 million (2021/22)
Amway (Tier 2) = 21.5 million (2030/31)
Ligue 1 (Tier 3) = 1.3 million
  • Canadian National - Ranked 13th (Star Player - AMC 28.5mil playing in China)

Last edited:
I was gonna put this up on steam as well, but by god what a pain.

USA v5 & CANADA v4 uploaded to #post 2

• Canadian teams status (pro/semi pro) correct & upgraded where needed
  • Canadian reps & money amended according to Division level
  • Fixture Rules for USA & Canada amended. AI team were leaving out all foreign players regardless of quality.
  • Under 21 players now always eligible to play

No error just they had to be named in the playing squad, they werent set to always eligible.

The Main Division league rules are as the Premier League from the off. 8 Hg in a 25 squad. I think i might implement is so in season 2020, you have to have at least 5 from your club and 5 from the USA in squad.

Setting it at a later date allows the AI & you to get your squad together by then. I did try it from the start but non of the generate or MLS team seem to have any youth players at game start so they dropped all the foreigners to make room. Villa, Lampard, Pirlo, Gerrard etc were only playing cup games.

USA v7 & CANADA v5 & CONCACAF v2 - uploaded to #post 2
  • Canadian teams status (pro/semi pro) correct & upgraded where needed
  • Canadian reps & money amended according to Division level
  • Fixture Rules for USA & Canada amended. AI team were leaving out all foreign players regardless of quality.
  • Under 21 players now always eligible to play
  • CONCACAF Rep & Cash boosted, and winners are now being recorded on the comp. page.
  • Team given cash bonus if u21 domestic players hit a league appearance goal of 20 league games

Happy new year boss =D
I have a question: last year i remember that, with Andorra FC, the game created a bunch of regens at the beginning because it didn't have its u21: now, with Porto Rico, i've seen that i have only 1 goalkeeper and the rest of the team is grey (and very, very, very weak). How can i fix it?

Happy new year boss =D
I have a question: last year i remember that, with Andorra FC, the game created a bunch of regens at the beginning because it didn't have its u21: now, with Porto Rico, i've seen that i have only 1 goalkeeper and the rest of the team is grey (and very, very, very weak). How can i fix it?

prob cant from the off, you will only get the first team padded out with 'add players to playable teams' option, not the youth or reserves. You will get a youth intake in June. Might be worth add Puerto Rico as a nation and buy sign some frees?

I've added players for all clubs and I didn't used real players. But I was allowed to sign 14 years old players, I never seen something like that before. The youngest that I signed ever on FM was 16. Should it be like this ?
thx

Yes, there is no under limit on youth contracts to help the under-18 divisions

Your work is absolutely amazing. The only "problem", for me, is the lack of good american players. I've simulated the game till 2021 to see how it goes and most of the good/great players are Brazilian or anything but american. And there are less american players in teams than players from another country.
I don't know if you can do anything about it (or maybe it's just my game, don't know..);

Anyway thanks for the amazing work, keep up

Your work is absolutely amazing. The only "problem", for me, is the lack of good american players. I've simulated the game till 2021 to see how it goes and most of the good/great players are Brazilian or anything but american. And there are less american players in teams than players from another country.
I don't know if you can do anything about it (or maybe it's just my game, don't know..);

Anyway thanks for the amazing work, keep up

Thank you, much appreciate, not much interest this year it seems :(

It might take bit longer than 5 years, even if you generate a player in 2017 by 2021 hes still only gonna be 21/22, you'd need a great deal of luck to get a neymar-ish wonderkids accross the board out the blocks.

The MLS Teams are still at the same rep level for game start so all under 6500 about the same as:
Rangers - Scotland
Twente / Heerenveen - Holland
Frankfurt / Bremmen / Stugart - Germany
Villa / Hull / Sunderland - England
Newells - Argentina
Verona / Chievo - Italy

This lad generated in my game in about 2019.

1098042d1484253826-show-off-your-regens-non-regens-nigel-valenzuela_-overview-profile-2.png

USA were 3rd in the world by 2030 in that test game. You will need to build up a bit longer, it does increase as the money comes in and the clubs grow.

Last edited: