I've been following you since you FM16 database so keep up! Your work will be recognized. Maybe try posting on other forum to have more feedback ?

Ok, thanks for the advice. I think i'll just wait a little longer!

I've been following you since you FM16 database so keep up! Your work will be recognized. Maybe try posting on other forum to have more feedback ?

Ok, thanks for the advice. I think i'll just wait a little longer!

Its on here, SI & Sortitoutsi, and will soon be on FMSCOUT as well.. meh. i make it every year anyway, so have fun :)

CONCACAF ROUNDS - someone asked elsewhere.

4 from USA
3 from CANADA

[FONT=&quot]So in order:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st Round Qualf - 42 Teams[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2nd Round Qual - 60 Teams[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Playoffs - 30 Teams[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GROUP STAGE - 8 groups of 4 (Play x2) - Top 2 qual.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Round of 16 - 16 Teams[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Quarter Final - 8 Teams[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Semi Final - 4 Teams[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3rd place playoff[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FINAL - WINNER AUTO QUALIFIES FOR next year.[/FONT]

Happy new year boss =D
I have a question: last year i remember that, with Andorra FC, the game created a bunch of regens at the beginning because it didn't have its u21: now, with Porto Rico, i've seen that i have only 1 goalkeeper and the rest of the team is grey (and very, very, very weak). How can i fix it?

Did this save work out ok?

working?

is still working?u add real life players?for example nick taitague is in ur database?

Thank you, Thank you. This is amazing, approaching the end of the first season with Philly Eagles in the 6th teir, am just loving it!! Can not than you enough! Can not see myself starting a new save anytime soon.

Thank you, Thank you. This is amazing, approaching the end of the first season with Philly Eagles in the 6th teir, am just loving it!! Can not than you enough! Can not see myself starting a new save anytime soon.

Nice, not much interest this year, but glad you're enjoying it.

FIGHT EAGLES FIGHT!

Just the couple things. When is the Youth Intake and what is the continental qualification, as Just won The SuperBowl, beat the 49ers 6-1 in final!

Just the couple things. When is the Youth Intake and what is the continental qualification, as Just won The SuperBowl, beat the 49ers 6-1 in final!

Nice, i think the league turns over to a new season July if i remember, the youth intake is about the 20th.

Cowboys & Kansas City dominated in my test saves.. got any screenshots?

Last edited:
Question draft

Is it possible to edit a league like yours to add a entry draft? would like to play a league with a entry draft beeing the only source off new players. is that even possible?

Is it possible to edit a league like yours to add a entry draft? would like to play a league with a entry draft beeing the only source off new players. is that even possible?

You mean have the draft in another country or have the draft in this database?

heard from a friend that this runs really well and wanted to give it a try. i've just been having issues getting the graphics going. i see you put the logos in the graphics folder, do i put them in the united states folder? do i have to remove the mlb/nhl ones from their sub folders?

thanks in advance,

heard from a friend that this runs really well and wanted to give it a try. i've just been having issues getting the graphics going. i see you put the logos in the graphics folder, do i put them in the united states folder? do i have to remove the mlb/nhl ones from their sub folders?

thanks in advance,

Straight into graphics folder, clear cache reload.

any chance this is going to be updated for 18? I tried using the 17 one in the 18 game, but getting team number errors and I have no skill\ability to fix this kind of thing

Yeah, i think i've have it done already. I'll holiday a save overnight tonight, failing any issues should be up tomo.