teakss9

Reaction score
Player?
Team?
Fee?
What has been their success?

Mine would be Tammy Abraham on loan from Chelsea, for Stoke. Signed him at the beginning of my 2nd season as a back up to Saido Berahino who scored 18 goals last season. Abraham quickly established himself as my first choice striker by scoring 12 in 20 games. Would love to make him permanent. 2nd would be Andre Gomes from barca for 8.5mil. Potential 4.5* and has been a complete rock in the midfield. Playing a DM next to him has allowed him to express his creative freedom.

Probably pavon for 8.5mill. Broke the assist record for Everton 1st season and joint motm record aswell. 2nd season scored about 14 goals from ML. Not even an attacking role. Worth every penny

I finished 4th in my first season with Everton. Somehow approaching July, Alexis Sanchez was now a free agent. No interested clubs and still injured for 2 months (Hip injury) I think. So I threw a contract offer in and he accepted, passed the medical and signed. Couldn't believe it

Also signed Andrea Belotti for £40m in the first season, scored 31 goals in 39 games.

Isak from Dortmund on loan to Middlesbrough in 2nd season. 20 goals & 15 assists

Dembele from Celtic! 20mill GBP

1:1 Goals to Games, his conversion rate is awful though. Just drew 0-0 with Wolves 30 Shots.

Looking for a Clinical Striker now. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Dembele from Celtic! 20mill GBP

1:1 Goals to Games, his conversion rate is awful though. Just drew 0-0 with Wolves 30 Shots.

Looking for a Clinical Striker now. Any recommendations?

Assombalonga has scored 80 goals in 2 seasons on my Boro save.

Pione Sisto, signed him for £9.25M. 1st season with West Ham, he got 16 goals and 14 assists in 31 games.

Martin Ødegaard came in December for 7mil had only 18 games, half of them to start from bench to welcome into team. Ended season av. rating 7.5 with 7 goals and 4 assists.

Martin Ødegaard came in December for 7mil had only 18 games, half of them to start from bench to welcome into team. Ended season av. rating 7.5 with 7 goals and 4 assists.

Which team did you sign him for? Would love to get Odegaard in but struggling to get the interest from him for my Ajax save.

Which team did you sign him for? Would love to get Odegaard in but struggling to get the interest from him for my Ajax save.

Leeds second season. Get promoted on first year. Was left out in Madrid and transfer listed for 7mil.

Leon Goretzka on a free as Ajax at the end of the first season.
Played him as a mezzala on central midfield. Scored 8 out of 15 apps with 6 assists.

Harry Winks 2019/2020 season as Ajax for 8 mill I think.
Got him to replace Leon Goretzka. Scored 11 out of 22 apps with another 7 assists his first season.

Only at the end of January in the first season at Man U, but Emil Krafth. RB, bought for 1.6m from Bologna as backup, but after a few months on sidelines is turning in performances that have made it worth selling Darmian.

Patrick Cutrone.

Deigned to come to Wolves in first season (20m incl substantial instalments) and raped the Championship with goal scoring. Also helped me win the Carabao cup first season, scoring 5 in a 7-1 victory against EPL West Bromwich Albion on the way (which conveniently have a rivalry with Wolves so it was doubly sweet).

In 2nd season (1st in the EPL having helped us comfortably winning the Championship) he was insane. Scored around 50 goals including loads in Europa League (which we amazingly won pretty comfortably!). By the end we finished 3rd in the EPL (won also Carabao again) and he won European Golden Boy.

Also very recommended: Moise Kean/Jadon Sancho both loanable first season. Kean very reasonably priced at around 20m including instalments (bought him so in 3rd season).

Belottti scored 95 times in 96 games for me at Liverpool and a Bargain in the second season at £40M

KASPER DOLBERG!!! From Ajax to Man Utd. Scored 2 goals in euro supercup VS Real Madrid .... Final score 2-0. Keep you updated after season is over. Another Great signing Marcus Degerlund from Hammarby IF 650k played 30 min in super cup.

Can't get Martinez a work permit in my LFC save