I am trying to build an all Italian "Dream Team" at Atalanta to replicate my 2017 game. Fillipo Melegoni & Andrea Petagna have been essential to my success but I would say my best signing is probably Pietro Pellegri, signed him from Genoa for £13m. Absolute beast of a bloke and paired with Petagna they're deadly when you pepper the box with crosses - Pellegri is 6'5, Petagna 6'3 (H)

My whole team are giants in fact, bar my AMC, Nicolo Buso & Valentin Vada are both around 5'6 oO)

Moussa Sissoko! Yes I'm as shocked as you. I didn't sign him as he was already in my team, but I have to give him a mention because he was an absolute beast in my first season with Spurs. Scoring 13 goals and 11 assists in 33 games. Average rating of 7.45.

Can't get Martinez a work permit in my LFC save

I keep getting messages you've quoted me but i can see the post.

I was LA Galaxy dont think he needed one for the US if he didnt i had no issues. Other than that i had him in Brazil

Kevin Vandenbergh from Aarschot in Belgium on a free, 600 pound per week, 34 yr old striker, has 13 caps and 3 goals for the national team, scored 34 goals in 60 games in Belgian non league, 168 in 372 games over his career, scored goals for fun in the Vanarama National for Gateshead, sadly he generally retires after a year, but by what a year. his stats are for my new save as I had corrupt data issues but he is my go to for this levelView attachment 67346

Radja Nainggolan with Man City.

I play him as a MC - box to box midfielder. 10 Premier League games still to go and he's already at 10 goals, 12 assists. Average rating of around 8.00, and favorite for Player of the Year.

Not bad for a player I originally brought in just to help the team defensively (the man tackles and wins you balls like a boss).

Radja Nainggolan with Man City.

I play him as a MC - box to box midfielder. 10 Premier League games still to go and he's already at 10 goals, 12 assists. Average rating of around 8.00, and favorite for Player of the Year.

Not bad for a player I originally brought in just to help the team defensively (the man tackles and wins you balls like a boss).

Voce pode postar sua tatica?

can you show your tatict?

Voce pode postar sua tatica?

can you show your tatict?

Sure, I’ll try to take a screenshot when I’m home, but this is my tactic (+ instructions). It's a pretty effective tactic, I won the Premier League and the Champions League with this team/tactic, 1st season.

Tactic:
GK: Sweeper Keeper (support) Ederson (+ distribute quickly)
DL: Complete Wing Back (support) Mendy (+ shoot less often)
DCL: Ball Playing Defender (defence) Stones
DCR: Ball Playing Defender (defence) Kompany
DR: Full Back (support) Walker (+ shoot less often)
MCL: Box to Box midfielder (support) Nainggollan (+ tackle harder, tight marking, shoot more, …)
MCR: Roaming Playmaker (support) De Bruyne (+ more risky passes)
AMC: Advanced Playmaker (support) Silva/Özil (+ move into channels)
AML: Winger (attack) Sané
AMR: Inside Forward (attack) Bernardo Silva
SC : Poacher (attack) Aguëro (+ move into channels, shoot more often)

Instructions:
Control Mentality
Fluid Team Shape
High Tempo
Rarely Time Wasting
Balanced Width
Slightly Higher defensive line
More Closing Down
Pass out Defense + Exploit Middle
Pass into space + Retain possession (not sure about those two, should check)
Mixed pass directness
Be More Expressive
Roam from positions
Work Ball into box
Low crosses (!) – really effective, as I don’t have a lot of tall players in my team

Hope this helps you.