nikkif99uk

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already posted. But what upgrades do you want for FM18

For me when you choose loan targets for players rather than just target specific clubs I want to be able to just target a specific nation like only Spain or Scotland etc.

Also when rejecting a loan I would like to be able to reject because their training facilities are not good enough.

Would love a womans football option but thats unlikely. So the 2 options above would be great

What about you, what changes do you want made?

For me id like a bit more on the training also the press conference need a bit more its been the same questions for years

Sorry if this has already posted. But what upgrades do you want for FM18

For me when you choose loan targets for players rather than just target specific clubs I want to be able to just target a specific nation like only Spain or Scotland etc.

Also when rejecting a loan I would like to be able to reject because their training facilities are not good enough.

Would love a womans football option but thats unlikely. So the 2 options above would be great

What about you, what changes do you want made?

i think it will happen one day but womens football still isnt at a level where it would be financially prudent to include in the game unfortunately imo.

- A more detailed set piece creator
- More types of pressing instructions implemented into the ME
- Something done with regens. I love developing regens but when the database starts becoming full of them I then find the game gets really stale. Better regen faces and more varied types of players would be a start.
- A better and more detailed tactics overview screen. I know this is already done via player instructions and duties but I want a visual representation of my tactic in the offensive and defensive stage also.
- Training improvements. Perhaps a more fun way of presenting it as it has gotten very repetitive and dull over the past couple of years.
- Different types of managerial "roles". I'd like to be able to join a team and have little say in the transfers and maybe put under pressure into starting certain players if I join the likes of Madrid/Chelsea and focus only on tactics and getting results. Feel like this would introduce an added challenge to some of the top teams with big budgets.
- Better interaction system with press, other managers and players. Not just more questions/dialogue but a proper relationship and rivalry system where what you say actually has implications and possible storylines.

Set pieces for me first and foremost, do love a good set piece to open games up

More complex tactical option so we can recreate really life tactics. If that's possible. Rep as a manager should also play a part in getting a player interested to transfer over instead of just club rep

Well, it's not that it's already been posted, it's that it is too late. Features are decided and closed in January, so Miles aid in his Twitter during FM16.

Caretaker manager. AI managers can already be caretaker managers but a real manager can't. Would love to have this feature as it can help you build some managerial experience even if you dont want a long career with the club.

Also would love to have classic tactics back.

Last edited:
I echo the idea of a caretaker role.

I'm a bit of a stats geek, so I'd like to see more on this front - for example a career P/W/D/L record against all teams played and even managers. I'd also like to have a record of every player who played for me during a career and their stats too.

Some additional animations would be good, particularly around goalscoring - I can't remember the last time I saw a player actually go round a keeper (even with that as a preferred move).