olliewebb

Reaction score
In this series i am going to be simulating careers with some of the best gems i have seen over my FM18 play through. I like to choose leagues which are out of the ordinary and thus i have found some extremely talented and unheard of youngsters.

The players i am choosing won't be your normal £20m wonderkids who will win the ballon dor, in fact most of them may not be ever good enough for the premier league. However, for the leagues that i am playing in, these kids turn out to be better than the best for me.

I am hoping for suggestions. Say the name of the player and your team and just list players who have done exceptionally well for you, whether its a league 2 quality youngster who did well for you in the Vanarama leagues or a Tibetan teen who won you the league, I am open to suggestions and look forward to starting this series.

I'm a little confused - are you suggesting that we offer you players for you to add to the database and sim their careers? Like a Be A Pro save?

I'm a little confused - are you suggesting that we offer you players for you to add to the database and sim their careers? Like a Be A Pro save?
I was more thinking about players who are in the database atm and building up a sort of bank of solid players who are both affordable and useful in a variety of leagues but a be a pro save sounds like a decent idea.