Reaction score
My god how slow this years game..... Currently 18+ hours for a season. I watch games in classic 2d, detail level minimum, everything set to fast during match and still its so slow. U cant change rendering mode anymore in preferences. Oh and my laptop ain't sluggish. AMD A10 processor

any ideas how to make it faster?

That does seem a little excessive, time-wise, for that amount of leagues. What database size did you go with, and how many players did it say it was loading?

So, well below the recommended player limit, too. Do you run any other programs at the same time or just FM?

So, well below the recommended player limit, too. Do you run any other programs at the same time or just FM?

nothing, jus run FM. Apparently FM does not like Norton or other way round..... I've over run my AMD processor to boost processing speed. Seems to be picking up. Would like to get a season down to around 12 hours playing time

I feel its really slow this year and the game play is poor in my opinion.

Every year my computer runs fm smoothly this year so much lag during games even on low graphics its still abit slow and looks ****.

Any ideas how to make it better/quicker