[FM19] Need Help "Creating Fantasy-Database like NFL"

Kochi001

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I need some help to create a database. I made the first steps, but i don’t know how to continue.

Can anyone explain me how i can create a league system in the USA to play like the NFL (16 divisions with 4 teams each). After the normal league schedule should follow the playoffs and at the end the final SuperBowl.

But i also want to create a second league under this first 16 divisions, so teams also can go up and down in the NFL.

Can anyone give me some help with this database please? I have a big plan with it, but i don’t know how i can built this…

Best regards,
Christian

… and sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Hi wkdsoul,

yes, this is something like I want to do. Problem here is, that this is for the FM16, right? Or is their any option to use it in FM19?

If there is any similiar database for FM19, I would check it and test some settings in my database.

Thank you very much, wkdsoul! I will test it and I come back here in a few days, if I have any more questions.

Hey guys,
i need some more help for my database "NFL" please.

I don't know how to change the schedule of my league to the same like the NFL. I made so many changes to my database, but without a new schedule similar like the NFL gameday schedule, i don't like it.

Now i have two possibilities:

Option 1.) It exists a schedule in a self-made database like that one i want to build, but only for the FM17. I know, that databases from older FMs can copy as an XML file to the new FM19-editor, but my **** FM17 editor only shows me a black screen and i have no options to repair it. #
So: Can anyone make me a XML in the FM17 Editor from this database, so that i can copy it in my FM19 Editor?
https://www.fmscout.com/a-nfl-structured-epl-fm17.html
If it is forbidden to post links from other FM-websites here i'm very sorry! But if anyone can do this for me, it will help me a lot to find my own way to build this database.

Option 2.) I send my "NFL-Database" anyone here and maybe one of you can make some changes in it. But i don't know how much work it is and i don't want to steal anybodys time here.

If anyone can help me, please answer me.

I wish you all a very nice christmas!

Are you looking for the 16 game schedule the NFL follows? From my experience, it can be done with a minor tweak

You can do the 6 divisional games, the 4 home conference games and the 4 opposite conference games

The other 2 games have to be scheduled at random and not as in the NFL (position based).

You'd need to make a few copies of the league also so that the inter and intra conference games rotate seasonally (NFL is on an 8 year fixture rotation as far as I remember)

It's a fair bit of work, I've had plans to do it myself in the past, but my patience always falls off after getting one season to work.
I can't guarantee a lot of my time, but i'll happily have a look and give you some feedback if you choose to post it.

Edit: for clarity

Last edited:
Hey everybody, Hey Lami23,

a friend of mine saved the FM17 NFL File for me as an XML and now i can look into the settings, how the user built his database. I hope it helps me to find a way to built a schedule similar the NFL.

Lami23, i already thought, that i can't built the schedule like the original NFL-schedule, but i like the conference situation at the NFL and the database should be nearly the same, including WildCard Games, Conference Finals and the Superbowl.
But my plan for "My NFL" is, that there is a NFL Two, so teams also can climb up and down. These settings are also not finished yet.

For all, who wants to have a look to the status of this database, here is the link:
new download below

If anyone can help me with the schedule, i will be very happy.

Here are the changes, that i made in the database: (i took the database "All player are free agents" as a basis, so everybody who wants to play it, can form his own team in NFL)

Database Changes:

- every before existing competition in the usa is now not longer existing

- new competition in USA are NFL and NFL Two (32 clubs in 8 divisions in NFL – 20 clubs in 2 divisions in NFL Two)

- club-changes in the USA are now the 32 clubs from the NFL, the 20 clubs of the NFL Two are 18 clubs from the NBA and Cleveland Indians and Anaheim Ducks (i like this teams :)...)

- reputation changes from all competitions: (NFL is 200, NFL Two is 190)
all with reputation 91 to 109 are 90 now
all with reputation 110 to 119 are 100 now
all with reputation 120 to 125 to 110 now
all with reputation 126 to 140 to 120 now
all with reputation 141 to 150 to 130 now
all with reputation 151 to 200 to 140 now
the competitions UEFA Nations League, EM-Qualification, World Cup Playoffs and the club world cup are at reputation 150
the competitions UEFA Champions League, Euro Cup, European Championship are at reputation 155
the world cup is at reputation 180

- Club-reputations changes: (all without NFL-Teams, NFL-Teams have 8500 to 9500)
1001 to 2000 – to 1000
2001 to 3000 – to 2000
3001 to 4000 – to 3000
4001 to 5000 – to 4000
5001 to 6000 – to 5000
6001 to 7000 – to 5500
7001 to 7500 – to 6000
7501 to 8000 – to 6500
8001 to 8500 – to 7000
8501 to 9999 – to 7500

I made this reputation-changes because i want the NFL and NFL Two are the best leagues of the world

- Teams in NFL changes: Football-Teams from USA renamed into NFL-Teams, put them in the right city, the right colours, the right founding year, status is professional, moral and reputation to a high level

- Stadium changes: the right name to the right club and city, owner typ and capacity to the knowledge of Wikipedia, every court type to gras, every condition is very well, every stadium has digital advertisment and turf heating

Changes to do: club finances – transfer budgets - schedule - ...

The database can't play at this status!

Best regards,
Christian

Last edited:
Hey everybody,

now i made the settings for the NFL 2019, but i get a mistake at the test for the league.

Can anyone please check the mistake in this database and can explain it to me?
I have spent so much time to make all the settings and i don't know, how to continue now...

Here you can find the database:

NFL Football 2019

Please help me!

Best regards,
Christian