Reaction score

UPDATED FOR PATCH 19.3

Guide How To Use The Tactics:

I find that the most efficient way to play FM19 is using a combination that consists of 2 tactics: "Gladiator" and "Conqueror".

I suggest starting matches with "Gladiator" tactic because I find that it’s a very balanced tactic and if during some match you start losing or your team can't score then you always can switch for "Conqueror" tactic in order to become more attacking and to put more pressure on the opposition.

Please notice, when you switching for "Conqueror" tactic then you become more attacking but the same time you become less solid at the back so such decision requires a careful thought.

If you find it's hard to fit your team into Gladiator / Conqueror combo due to lack of players for ML/MR positions then in that case you can use Berserk / Crusher combo until you adjust your team to fit into Gladiator / Conqueror combo.

Also, I want to add that If you use "Instant Result" to play matches and you play FMT then you can setup "Match Plan" with different scenarios, it will be changing your tactic depending on the scenarios.

If you don't want bother setting up "Match Plans" or if you play full mode game so there's no option to setup "Match Plans" then I suggest sticking with Gladiator tactic all the time because it's a very well balanced tactic that has a very high efficiency level so it offers a great overarching level with any team.

GLADIATOR & CONQUEROR SET

GLADIATOR

Download ---> (19-3) TFF - GLADIATOR V2
19-3-GLADIATOR-V1.png

For those people who find it's difficult to download the tactic here are a video with all settings : Tis / PIs / Set Pieces

[video=youtube_share;6S5QT7eHEO8]http://youtu.be/6S5QT7eHEO8[/video]

CONQUEROR

Download ---> (19-3) TFF - CONQUEROR V8
19-3-Conqueror-V6.png

BERSERK & CRUSHER SET

BERSERK

Download ---> (19-3) TFF - BERSERK V9
19-3-Berserk-V8.png

CRUSHER

Download ---> (19-3) TFF - CRUSHER V2
19-3-TFF-Crusher-V1.png

STALKER

Download ---> (19-3) TFF - STALKER V1
Stalker-V1.png

SHIELD WALL

Download ---> (19-3) TFF - SHIELD WALL V10
19-3-Shield-Wall-V9.png

*** TIME WASTING TACTIC ***

Download ---> (19-3) TFF - TIME WASTING TACTIC V3

Use this tactic when you need to protect your lead and "kill" the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give you 100% guaranty that you don't concede it only greatly reduces the probability of it so if you start using this tactic too early, for example, when you've got a shaky lead by 1 goal then it might backfire and you might concede a fluke goal at the last minute and give away a win so you should use this tactic it wisely.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- MR / AMR : Right Foot – Very Strong (Conqueror, Gladiator, Berserk and Crusher tactics)

-- ML / AML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong (Conqueror, Gladiator, Berserk and Crusher tactics)

-- ML : Right Foot – Very Strong (Shiled Wall tactic)

-- STCR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- STCL : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- MCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- MCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- DCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

CORNERS:

- MR/AMR should take corners at the right corners

- ML/AML should take corners at the left corners

THROW-INS:

DL should take the left throw-ins

DR should take the right throw-ins

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

I suggest not setting any Opposition Instructions and not letting your assistant manager to do that

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Please notice that all positions in the tactic have “Tackle Harder” PI which means that you need to control your players’ tackling aggression during matches in order to avoid getting a man sent off so if during a match you see that someone of your players gets booked then go to the tactic menu and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to this players or otherwise there’s a high risk that this player gets a second yellow card/red card.

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING FOCUS

STCL / STCR – Complete Forward ( Attack )

AML / AMR - Inside Forward ( Support )

ML / MR – Inverted Winger ( Attack )

MCL / MCR – Deep Lying Playmaker ( Defend )

DM - Deep Lying Playmaker ( Defend )

DL / DR - Inverted Wing-Back ( Attack ) ( Conqueror and Berserk tactics )

DL - Complete Wing-Back ( Support ) ( Shield Wall, Reaver, Punisher and Warlord tactics )

DCL / DCR - Ball Playing Defender ( Defend )

GK – Goalkeeper ( Defend )

FILTERS

DOWNLOAD FILTERS -->(19-3 patch) TFF - FILTERS V1

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

The more expensive "package" you have, the more players appear in “Player Search” menu.

In order to have all players in game appearing in “Player Search” menu you need to have the best possible package “World”.

spack.png

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-30 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy but you need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should check and see what attributes are missing and by how much amount:

fil2.png

ATTRIBUTES

STCL / STCR

( Suarez | Roberto Firmino | Harry Kane )

-- High Importance Attributes --
Acceleration, Agility, Pace
Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch
Technique, Anticipation, Off The Ball
Composure, Decisions
-- Moderate Importance Attributes --
Strength, Work Rate, Passing
Vision, Teamwork, Stamina
Heading, Long Shots, Determination

ML / MR

( Messi | Neymar | Mo. Salah )

Acceleration, Agility, Pace
Flair, Dribbling, First Touch
Technique, Off The Ball, Anticipation
Decisions, Composure
Crossing, Finishing, Long Shots
Passing, Vision, Teamwork
Work Rate, Stamina, Determination

MCL / MC / MCR

( Sergio Busquets | Arturo Vidal | Fernandinho | Arthur | Rakitic )

Work Rate, Teamwork, Positioning
Marking, Tackling, Anticipation
Strength, Pace, Determination
Passing, Technique, First Touch
Vision, Decisions, Composure
Acceleration, Off The Ball, Dribbling

DM

( Sergio Busquets | Arturo Vidal | Casemiro )

Work Rate, Teamwork, Positioning
Marking, Tackling, Anticipation
Strength, Pace, Determination
Passing, Technique, First Touch
Vision, Decisions, Composure
Acceleration, Aggression, Bravery, Jumping Reach

DL / DR

( Dani Carvajal | Alex Sandro )

Acceleation, Pace, Work Rate
Positioning, Tackling, Marking
Anticipation, Stamina, Strength
Determination, Aggression, Bravery
Technique, Passing, First Touch
Vision, Composure, Off The Ball
Decisions, Teamwork, Dribbling

DCL / DCR

( Vincent Kompany | Virgil Van Dijk )

Strength, Jumping Reach, Acceleration
Pace, Anticipation, Positioning
Concentration, Marking, Tackling
Work Rate, Bravery, Determination
Aggression
Composure, Technique, Passing
First Touch, Vision

GK

( Alisson Becker )

Reflexes, Handling, One On Ones
Aerial Reach, Command of Area, Communication,
Agility, Concentration, Anticipation
Determination
Positioning, Rushing Out, Acceleration
Composure, Vision, Passing

AMC

( Messi | Dybala | Firmino | Kevin De Bruyne )

Technique, First Touch, Passing
Dribbling, Vision, Flair
Decisions, Off The Ball, Anticipation
Teamwork, Work Rate, Composure
Acceleation, Agility, Pace
Stamina, Positioning, Determination
Long Shots, Finishing

Last edited:
Welcome back.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what you will come up with this time around. Praying for less 3-striker tactics in this version :)

hi tff what do you think about 4 defenders - 2 mc - 1 amc and 3 st. 5 defenders were very deffensive for your best demolisher tactic. I played 4 2 1 3 (i changed 1 defender to amc) with last fm 18 patches with your last demolisher tactic. Maybe it can be better than this?

Welcome back.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what you will come up with this time around. Praying for less 3-striker tactics in this version :)

Hi

I find that in FM19 5-2-3 tactics have become significantly less efficient than they were in FM18 due to some tweaks that SI made to the AI/ME in FM19 but if you move the 3 strikers down to the 3 AMs positions then it restores the efficiency.

Also, I'm observing that in FM19 Stormcaller (4-4-1-1) approach has become more efficient than it was in FM18 and it shows similar efficiency with the 5-2-3-0 tactic.

hi tff what do you think about 4 defenders - 2 mc - 1 amc and 3 st. 5 defenders were very deffensive for your best demolisher tactic. I played 4 2 1 3 (i changed 1 defender to amc) with last fm 18 patches with your last demolisher tactic. Maybe it can be better than this?

Hi

As I said I'm observing that 3 Strikers tactics have become significantly less efficient in FM19 so I seriously doubt that you can get any good from 4-2-1-3 formation in FM19.

Last edited:
funny posts
more than 12 hours have passed since the release of beta
and super tactics are already being added to the forum.
New Fotball Manager has a new tactical engine, a new training system
I don't know it well yet

good luck

funny posts
more than 12 hours have passed since the release of beta
and super tactics are already being added to the forum.
New Fotball Manager has a new tactical engine, a new training system
I don't know it well yet

good luck

It remains to be seen what will be 'super' from 2nd November and on. These TFF tactics are originally from FM18 and a place to start.

hey TFF

thanks for the fast tactic!

what about training & OIS?

thanks

I'm using Ashbringer V1 with Arsenal and it works incredibly well!!

Thank you!!! :)

zarsn002.png

zarsn001.png

arsn001.png

Last edited:
TFF doesnt sleep to makes us Happy! Ty TFF ! ur the man!!!

we want "TFF's Tactic Testing League" plan for fm 19 (6):D

I gave Stormcaller a go with Sevilla and it's been working great!

I haven't lose yet :)

dkdj9393.png

Last edited:
Hey tff, mate its great to have you back. are the training and and the ppm are the same as last year?

Hey tff, mate its great to have you back. are the training and and the ppm are the same as last year?

Hey mate!

The way PPMs works hasn’t changed in FM19 so it’s the same as before

The training module has took significant overhaul in FM19 and I haven't got a chance to dig deep into it so I can't suggest anything

Well TFF, you didnt waste any time putting up a new tic tack. Should i be surprised ? :)

Going for the extreme start by seeing if i can get a job in the lower echelons of the norwegian leagues and work my way up. Too easy picking out a big club and also no fun. Will give both of these a blast and post some results and any modifications i make :)

WOW mate is crazy that you already came up with 3 tactics... as always a very strong contributor to the FM community. Keep up the good work ;)

The 3 AMCs tactic is unstoppable!

I just won EPL with Watford using it :)

Thank you!

Nice to see a succesfull tactic that fast, but I really really hope that it wont be another year with no striker tactics oO)

Just because strikerless was the in thing, doesn't mean that you have to follow all the sheep. It might be an amazing tactic, but winning everything gets boring ?????? pretty fast