FM19 - The Head Coach (The Journeyman with a twist)

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! We're back in England's lowest playable league, but can we secure survival for Slough Town?

[video=youtube;fJVj2fggpug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJVj2fggpug[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new FIFA 19 Career Mode video every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

[FONT=&quot]We're back tomorrow at 4.30pm for Season 3 of The Head Coach. At the third time of asking, we finally feel like we've found a home and can start to progress in this career. Can we finally go a full season without being sacked?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Catch up with the first two seasons and join me tomorrow to see just how much work our DoF has done over the summer! Will his signings be any good?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A big thanks to everyone that's given the series a try so far![/FONT]

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

In this episode, we're starting season 3 with fresh optimism, as we play our first game of the season after assessing our DoF's summer business. Can we go a full season without being sacked?

[video=youtube;HgRx4AWP_a4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgRx4AWP_a4[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a brand new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday!

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, it's time for the first personal grudge match of the series, as we face our first club, Hemel Hempstead, who sacked us after just 3 months at the start of this story! Can we get revenge against our former employer?

[video=youtube;Jv5edar52Tk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5edar52Tk[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we're back to reality as we face Welling, with our early season form dwindling fast!

[video=youtube;rVgH06p3Lv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVgH06p3Lv8[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also new content from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we face a tough game against league leaders Dulwich Hamlet, after welcoming a hero from this save to the club.

[video=youtube;kSr4J8-7eXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSr4J8-7eXk[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a brand new FIFA 19 Career Mode video every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

The Head Coach is back for part 2 of our personal grudge match with Hemel Hempstead tomorrow. It's the home return league fixture against the club that treated us so badly at the start of this series!

If you haven't seen the latest episode, catch up to find out the other added ingredient for the upcoming game.

A massive thanks for watching as always & I hope you'll join me tomorrow.

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, it's the return fixture of my personal grudge match, as we face our first club, Hemel Hempstead, who sacked us after just 3 months at the start of this story! Can we complete the double over our former employer?

[video=youtube;Q08Jcqs0ncM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q08Jcqs0ncM[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a brand new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! It's the final league game of the season. We're in the playoff places but where will be finish after the final round of fixtures?

[video=youtube;8X0iMN1eXNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X0iMN1eXNo[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new FIFA 19 Career Mode video every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

Stumbled across this a few weeks back and the youtube vids have inspired me to attemp this sort of save.

I am struggling to figure out how to set up your tactic/formation when you first start at a club. Do you look at the players prefered roles or go off the standard positions to start guiding your formation?

Stumbled across this a few weeks back and the youtube vids have inspired me to attemp this sort of save.

I am struggling to figure out how to set up your tactic/formation when you first start at a club. Do you look at the players prefered roles or go off the standard positions to start guiding your formation?

Thanks I'm glad the style of save looks appealing!

I normally base it roughly on player positions, but always have at least 2 tactics in mind. Just because you never know what players your DoF might throw at you half way through the window. I normally find most DoF's will try to sign players that fit in your tactic, but is quite slow in doing so.

We're back tomorrow with another episode of The Head Coach, currently from Slough Town FC. Catch up with the latest episode to find out if we'll be starting a playoff campaign or moving disappointed into season 4?

A massive thanks for following the series as always!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! It's the playoff first round today, as we face Dartford... and my word it's a crazy game!

[video=youtube;K0XPa_T5q5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0XPa_T5q5E[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! It's playoff semi final time & we're facing formidable opposition in Bromley. Can we pull off a massive shock to reach the final?

[video=youtube;Mbe4CxNxAJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbe4CxNxAJk[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

A big thanks for watching, it's much appreciated!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today we begin Season 4 with an element of doom, as we play our first game of the season after assessing our DoF's summer business... or lack of it! Can we find a professional club to save us from this misery?

[video=youtube;bfb6enCWgmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfb6enCWgmY[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.

A massive thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! We finally have some decent signings today, but will they be enough to help us compete against unbeaten Bath City?

[video=youtube;qRbksNd_DzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRbksNd_DzE[/video]

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! We return home with a big double header today, but will it be the end of our time at Slough Town FC?

[video=youtube;TCYSVE7fb6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCYSVE7fb6M[/video]

A big thanks for watching, it's much appreciated!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! We're in the running for a few jobs, but have to keep our attention on Slough, with a massive FA Cup tie against Coventry City.

[video=youtube;Cfdl6U6ePME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfdl6U6ePME[/video]

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

Nice work mate on a cracking game mate.

So just wondering if you have managed to convince the board to send you on any coaching courses yet, or are you still on your original coaching level?

If so, what was the trick to getting them to agree to it?

I've missed a few updates so am still catching up in season 3, so sorry if you have addressed these in one of the later vids

Last edited:
Nice work mate on a cracking game mate.

So just wondering if you have managed to convince the board to send you on any coaching courses yet, or are you still on your original coaching level?

If so, what was the trick to getting them to agree to it?

I've missed a few updates so am still catching up in season 3, so sorry if you have addressed these in one of the later vids

Thanks! Up to Season 3 I hadn't, Slough agreed to one which we've just completed.It's always difficult in non-league/low reputation leagues, as the club never have any money! Unfortunately, that has probably held me back a bit when applying for jobs.