Resource icon

FM20.4.0 FIRE AND WATER 4312 P102 FA 2020-03-23

7teff

May 5, 2020
works well for the most. Using it with Bari in my 2nd season, with a mix of decent to good players, mostly loaned from bigger clubs. The only annoying thing is that it seems only one striker will have a good performance. Very rarely both do well in the same game. And I've tried switching positions, wingers etc... Overall, both main strikers are performing well throughout the season, but during a game, if one is doing well, the other will be below par...

onetwowin

Feb 8, 2020
works well for the most. Using it with Bari in my 2nd season, with a mix of decent to good players, mostly loaned from bigger clubs. The only annoying thing is that it seems only one striker will have a good performance. Very rarely both do well in the same game. And I've tried switching positions, wingers etc... Overall, both main strikers are performing well throughout the season, but during a game, if one is doing well, the other will be below par...
yeah i agree with the strikers doing well "each match" but in the end they are super good with lots of goals :D

V4N_DAMAGE

Sep 19, 2020
Hi

Could anyone provide screenshots of the set-up for this tactic? I play on Stadia and file upload is possible, I'd like to give this one a whirl. Thanks (y)