Resource icon

FM20.4.1 (4-4-2)@STYLEKILLER@RED BULL. v7

It doesn’t depend in which league to play if working tactics will be in all leagues. And in the lower ones it’s even better.

It doesn’t depend in which league to play if working tactics will be in all leagues. And in the lower ones it’s even better.
I am ranked 6th in the championship. Which of your tactics do you advise me to be champion from the first season?

Hello and thanks to share your tactic with us...
I have a doubt... Is not a mistake to have your central defenders with drible more and wing backs with take more risk since this is suppose to be a defensive tactic? At least is the best recomended tactic for poor teams with less conceded PG

In all the screenshots the two strikers are the same role, but when i download the tactic the left striker is advanced forward and the right striker is deep laying striker? What should it be, the one in the tactic or the ones on all the screenshots?

Thanks in advance

In all the screenshots the two strikers are the same role, but when i download the tactic the left striker is advanced forward and the right striker is deep laying striker? What should it be, the one in the tactic or the ones on all the screenshots?

Thanks in advance

Maybe you need V1, because the latest one is V6